Marcus Mitchell #10 Chinderalla, dressed in yella, pretends to be Amy Jane to scam some fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just in from work so missed the live...sorry guys.
The only thing I will say is MM is a prick using that poor little boy for likes and engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not really much to do with anything but if anyone caught it who's birthday did they say was on xmas day because that's my birthday too

Felt a bit surreal watching that live 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My fiancé is on a big rant over Marcus I wish I could record it and post, he’s the angriest Irish accent ever it’s all “ah jaysus” and “he’s a bloody bollox”
I LIVE THE IRISH ACCENT!! Pleasssse do it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Us Irish people always think its so funny that people from other countries like the accent 🤣 we are either common as duck or real posh theres literally no in-between
We get similar with the Scottish accent but I don't think anyone has ever said we're real posh though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.