Marcus Mitchell #10 Chinderalla, dressed in yella, pretends to be Amy Jane to scam some fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not your fault in the slightest! We did a live, that was a 2 second clip taken out of context and here we are. It’s not the first time I have been slated out of context 😂 water off a ducks back. I’m currently sat cuddling my two daughters watching a film, that’s all that matter to me in life, if they was upset with me then I was be mortified, but people I don’t know online 🤷 not bothered about his followers, sorry not sorry 👊
But do you agree that was a little too far?? We all know what Marcus is but look at him now milking all the attention of it

Reactions: 5
I thought Tom visited him in hospital and confirmed he stabbed himself ?
I tried to book an appointment in hospital to see him after Marcus said that the nurse said I could visit only to be told when I rang up it was past visiting hours and I wasn’t allowed. I haven’t actually seen him in person post stabbing but believed it to be true. But the mixed stories he has told since is making me question it. But to be fair, I’m past being bothered anymore after his antics this last week

Reactions: 22
Not your fault in the slightest! We did a live, that was a 2 second clip taken out of context and here we are. It’s not the first time I have been slated out of context 😂 water off a ducks back. I’m currently sat cuddling my two daughters watching a film, that’s all that matter to me in life, if they was upset with me then I was be mortified, but people I don’t know online 🤷 not bothered about his followers, sorry not sorry 👊
Did you see any evidence either way of him stabbing himself or having planned surgery when you visited him in hospital ?

Reactions: 4
😊😊 Sounds so lovely, have a good day with your daughters beaut ❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I tried to book an appointment in hospital to see him after Marcus said that the nurse said I could visit only to be told when I rang up it was past visiting hours and I wasn’t allowed. I haven’t actually seen him in person post stabbing but believed it to be true. But the mixed stories he has told since is making me question it. But to be fair, I’m past being bothered anymore after his antics this last week
Oh I thought you said you visited him in hospital

But do you agree that was a little too far?? We all know what Marcus is but look at him now milking all the attention of it
I actually don’t remember that happening at all. Looks bad on paper for sure. Neither of us has taken the piss out of Marcus or said a bad word about him, only spilt the tea on some of his behaviour. We both said we would have a laugh and remain neutral about Marcus if we went live. I would like to see the build up to that clip to comment on if it was too far or not 🤷

Reactions: 8
Do you understand what self harm is?! Usually they are superficial wounds. How do you know it NEVER HAPPENED? Where you there? Like I say I’m not a MM fan but what Adelle did was a bleep move and now he is getting loads of sympathy so it’s totally played into his hands.

OK hun xoxo
I say it because he quite openly said that his 'attempt' put his grotesque, voluptuous, rotund arse in the hospital and we know that not to be the case. You don't need to explain cutting to me, I cut up all through my teens due to MH, but the difference with genuine self harm and Marcus definition of self harm... I didn't tell anyone. I didn't want anyone to know. I did it for me as a twisted form of release from other pressures in my life. It helped me and I didn't want intervention. Because I was genuinely interested in harming myself. If I posted about it someone would of tried to involve themselves, and that's precisely what you're doing now and precisely what this BEG of a self harmed wants. There's a reason people say don't suffer in silence and that's because those who generally suffer tend to do so in silence. Unlike Marcus.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Bonecrusher 😂😂😂😂 OK which one of you was it? Own up 👀 because that is gold!

Not your fault in the slightest! We did a live, that was a 2 second clip taken out of context and here we are. It’s not the first time I have been slated out of context 😂 water off a ducks back. I’m currently sat cuddling my two daughters watching a film, that’s all that matter to me in life, if they was upset with me then I would be mortified, but people I don’t know online 🤷 not bothered about his followers, sorry not sorry 👊
This is the attitude to have. If only Stabbacus, Flabbacus, Lard arse had the same attitude about this forum 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell wasn't expecting to come back to all this today shits going down

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you understand what self harm is?! Usually they are superficial wounds. How do you know it NEVER HAPPENED? Where you there? Like I say I’m not a MM fan but what Adelle did was a bleep move and now he is getting loads of sympathy so it’s totally played into his hands.

OK hun xoxo
and sorry to @ you twice but. Do you know what self harm is? Over the five or so years I cut at not one point did I class myself as suicidal or believe the injuries I was inflicting on myself would be fatal or require hospitalisation, never mind actually presenting in a clinical area because of it, because again that would be burdening people, again something Marcus takes no issue with. I was a frequent pretty much daily self abuser, Marcus only appears to 'feel suicidal' when he's having a bad PR day. He says things flippantly to dig himself OUT of a hole. If he genuinely had suicidal desires at this point he'd of done a more serious job of getting himself INTO the hole. I don't blame Tom and Adellleee for listening with sincerity, but I genuinely don't see anyone with any intention of ending their life. Especially considering he's just about to strive for his goals for the ninetieth time this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Remember Adellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllle
They only throw shade on what shiiiiiiines

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I only went for a wee and got sucked in to catching up on 10pages, I’ve got pins and needles all down my legs and feet…send me some sympathy beauts

was not expecting to find part of the live that I missed in MM’s insta grid…howling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my bleeping god the irony.
This fucka giving me the right hump this afternoon.
He wants people to see what they're like but we're cunts for discussing him on here as he deletes any negativity!!!
OH MY GOD! FEWMIN.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
am I the only one who is laughing at this statement 🤔 i believe it’s Miss.Sid who hasn’t gave Mr.Blobby anyone love or affection let alone attention, more concerned who’s hanging out the back doors 🍑

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cant believe some of the comments on that post I've DM some of them I just couldn't help myself no point trying to get a point over on the comments cause they just get deleted and blocked and I've now ran out of account 😭🤣

Marcus your dad should of just had a wank instead of sticking in your mum!!!!
You are a waste of spunk!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just spoke to adellllllle. She says she has posted something on her Insta and will be on here laters. I’m off work at 4 so will go off grid 😂💩

Reactions: 17
If you're blocked, log out on safari - Google his acc, open in new tab not app and there it is, leading back at you.

If you're blocked, log out on safari - Google his acc, open in new tab not app and there it is, leading back at you.
Learing*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.