Marcus Mitchell #10 Chinderalla, dressed in yella, pretends to be Amy Jane to scam some fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so iv finally caught up was at a wedding all day yesterday and then my hubby asked me to go visiting family this morning but I was still only half way through thread 9 so I played on the fact my little one told me she had a bad belly, ohh no we can’t go she ain’t feeling well😬🤷‍♀️
So he’s gone and I’m still in my dressing gown, peppa is on and I am basically fummming about what MM has put up about Adelle and Tom!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
MM needs to be careful. You absolutely can't just post covertly recorded videos of someone without their permission. GDPR beaut.

It's the poor park gym bloke all over again.

It was intended for an audience of people who follow Adellleee and T. And I don't see anywhere they said it could be recorded by someone else and shared for profit....

I'm sorry @Mothergoose666 and @daddygoose999 that this has been shared without your knowledge or permission. What a bleeping c you next Tuesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hiii, I’ve been reading these threads like it’s the bleeping elixir of life secrets 😂 I’ve been quietly watching our chinderellas downfall and drama llama exploits and I felt it was time to join you all - Hello :)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lol, messaged him saying to block those who shitstirred and brought stuff like this to his attention, not in a bad way I was perfectly pleasant and just said, live and let live, which I genuinely think he should do… blocked immediately.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Right I'm leaving tattle, cheerio!

If I don't get the attention I want from walking away I'm gunna stab myself 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hiii, I’ve been reading these threads like it’s the bleeping elixir of life secrets 😂 I’ve been quietly watching our chinderellas downfall and drama llama exploits and I felt it was time to join you all - Hello :)
🎶It’s me….. 🎶
I’m sorry you set me up for that one.
welcome beauts n buckle up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For new people that come on this thread new from insta, he abuses the NHS, abuses women, lies about MH, is a total beg, a bully, a liar, he did not have a stab injury it was keyhole surgery, a stalker, a grief thief, attacks his mum and family.... the list goes on.........
what was the keyhole surgery for? the threads are moving so fast I missed it! has he seriously lied?!

Reactions: 2
How long til the next "attempt"?
Pretty close. He's prepped his audience, 'proven' his friends betrayal, deleted anything incriminating, and chucked out a few "the only way is up" posts. Casually waiting for him to go nuclear

Reactions: 13
Pretty close. He's prepped his audience, 'proven' his friends betrayal, deleted anything incriminating, and chucked out a few "the only way is up" posts. Casually waiting for him to go nuclear
Wheres Heidi to suggest a trip to spoons?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.