Marcus Mitchell #10 Chinderalla, dressed in yella, pretends to be Amy Jane to scam some fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry - I keep having fits of hysteria about tattlers not getting enough love and attention as babies and that live vid is a HATE CRIME. 🤣🤣🤣
And no the cunty tree is still not up!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
In all seriousness…. The gif he’s posted of the live is absolutely beaut timing…it making me piss when she wobbles down to the floor 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Til the lovely adelle with all the 'L's' joins us, here's what Tom referred to her posting on her gram. Keep the pot hot til that fresh tea be served.
I want to follow adelllllllllllllllle and Tom so I don’t miss out on anymore lives! Has anyone followed and not been blocked by beggy Mitchell?

Reactions: 3
I want to follow adelllllllllllllllle and Tom so I don’t miss out on anymore lives! Has anyone followed and not been blocked by beggy Mitchell?
I'm following Adelllle and not blocked by Stabby but I wasn't at the live either so that might be why (wish I had been though I cant stop laughing at that clip 😭)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A little off topic guys but how good does this look? Having a wild Saturday night with my shake.
No more wine for me ever 🤣
IMG_20211204_161309.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
NEED. I’ve already got a kfc on the way, I’ve not eaten properly since yesterday breakfast 😂
Omg kfc! Fancy a pizza myself, tattles making my diet go out the window...I'll be getting as big as Marcus soon 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.