Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shawtymane

Just found this thread and omg completely agree with the fact that she does not give me genuine vibes at all (aside from the Alex stuff) but everything else stinks of conceitedness.

HmmmReally

VIP Member
I’ve noticed she doesn’t really tag or mention anyone from the circle anymore. She was besties with one of the girls from memory. She just looks rough man

lozza96

VIP Member
Are the products she’s flogging on her lives legit…
I don’t know why Dyson would need to sell air wraps in this way with that much discount?!?!

Also she annoyed me with her comments about how Molly Mae has had more hate than Mason Greenwood - come on the Molly thing people were able to joke around with and make content from nobodies gonna be doing that about domestic abuse!!
Yeah there legit its done by tiktok itself

lozza96

VIP Member
Yeah alex has done a few questions on insta saying shes lying so shes said shes not lying she dosnt want to revisit it but she does have voice recording of everything

I caught some of her live and I think it’s come back as benign but still a tumour and they are figuring out how they can help her as she’s still feeling poorly from it

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
She’s probably trying to avoid bringing any more attention to it, Alex’s following is pretty small so she was probably hoping it wouldn’t really hit tiktok….
She clearly does need help though so I hope she’s getting it.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Being very quiet in the garden tonight ain’t she.. stark contrast to last night, said she doesn’t like shouting. Is that coz your neighbours gave you a telling off?

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Do you think she does a bit of this??
who knows. people who are not doing drugs don’t always mention it though. 🤷 “I’m really anti drugs” and?! I just don’t see why you would always Mention it.

there have been people caught doing it that you would never ever expect to.., especially when people have money it can go hand in hand with having a drink. That’s why people get caught up in it when they have “everything to lose” as they have ££££

That issy is the same … “I’m soooooo anti drugs”