Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xx3221

VIP Member
Alex put all of the pictures of them back on his instagram so maybe they solved things .. But I don't know if things are that easily resolvable if he had gone home

sunisshining

Chatty Member
I think he has cheated or disrespected her in serious way I think if he had been violent or it involved money she would use her platform to tell people what to look out for charities helplines to contact etc
I dunno that would be obvious if she doesn’t want to tell people what happened

lozza96

VIP Member
Its not really hard to hide her birthday anyone can find it as shes on famous birthdays but yeah its strange she decidee to do it like that and wait until just before

lozza96

VIP Member
I bet she regrets posting that voice recording, now it seems she hasn’t got anything to threaten him with so he’s starting to expose her. What an idiot.
I think shes deleted everything more becasue shes on holiday and proberly dosnt want to deal with it .im not sure what to belive tbh .hes just posting about her constantly and saying stuff but not posting no proof .there both as bad as each other

Love handles

Has anyone noticed how she’s untagged her absolute bestie Kane in everything and they no longer follow each other... he appears to have got a girlfriend and within weeks they’ve stopped talking 👀
Yes! I wonder what’s happened there! I think he’s moved to Nottingham too.

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Hmm anyone else think the fake account that Alex was slagging manrika off to was Issy?
I personally don’t think it was, if it was I think Manrika would have happily said so. We all know Manrika and Issy aren’t friends anymore and even Manrika said so yesterday in the live. She doesn’t owe them any loyalty so wouldn’t hide something like that