Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FijiNour

Chatty Member
Not Manrika vibing to Jaykae shouting “my guyy” then OBSESSSEDD alex posting about Jaykae being “the biggest wasteman out of brum” straight after. WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED? 😂😂😂😂, that’s just pathetic, cowardly and weak though, really!

Tbh found that total bants haha cuz Alex is the biggest (and ugliest) wasteman out of Brum and that’s straight facts unlike alex’s bent fringe 😂😂😂. And alex ain’t even come out of brum, he’s in his ill parents council house whining like a bitch. (You ain’t even lord of your yard - big Mike voice”

1, 2, 3 and cut to alex crying on his ig story. Again 😬

Last edited:

sunnyflower759

I think we should go into a relationship with an open heart and mind. Not saying “this is going to end badly” and not saying “this is the love of my life and we’ll be together forever” Neither of those mindsets is healthy and will result in a healthy and lasting relationship 🤷🏻‍♀️ But maybe that’s me, I’ve been in my relationship for over 10 years so haven’t had to navigate this single/dating world in a long time
Some of us just fall in love quicker than others.. granted it might not be the best thing for us be we can’t go through life being scared of getting hurt .. I’ve been with my partner 14 years and have 3 kids so it’s hard to remember back then but Ino I fell in love quite quickly .. and we worked out ok.. I do get where your coming from I just think it’s unfair to basically say she shouldn’t fall in love so fast and so hard when we don’t have control over these things ..

FijiNour

Chatty Member
Yeah I think that sounds about right, she is spiteful, vindictive and manipulative but he’s acting psycho rn too

catapillar19

she’s started to get loads of hate since this sidemen thing on YT, i’ve only seen clips of it but i was really routing for her!!!

Jennytea

VIP Member
Has she got some weird tick or something wrong with the one side of her lip? or is it botched lip filler? - not even trolling now this is a serious question because anytime she comes up on my for you page it goes through me 😂 not sure if she does it on purpose