Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oechalia

On Alex’s story he’s posted a TikTok about “how alcohol and ❄ go hand in hand” 🤣🤣 Say it with your chest

Reactions: 1

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
Just seen her TikTok about someone reporting her passport lost/stolen - she seems off it whilst telling the story can’t even understand parts of it

Is she trying to blame the ex or someone else?
She’s said in the comments that the person who done it had a scan of her passport so it’s got to be an ex!

isfj95

Slightly off topic but does anyone know if her and Tally are still friends after The Circle? They seemed really close but haven't posted together in a long time.

I do feel for her, whatever's happened sounds brutal

clworld2

I didn’t even know she was on Celebs Go Dating! 😲

He’s just put this on Instagram
A personal instagram like he’s a celeb 😂 didn’t Manrika say she met him through Priya and something to do with Lex I thought he was a twin called Lyle but I don’t know if that’s there surname

skinnycat

The one day I chose to nap 😂 so glad she’s spoke out the poor girl I’m a lot older and I’d panic too being on my own, I’m so glad she’s spoke about the money aswell it should be equal but not making our your a trader with loads of designer things nice car etc when your broke
Don’t be too quick to believe, sometimes all is not what it seems

Girlfriday

Showing her address on a parcel in her one of her latest tiktoks is crazyyyy, she needs to be careful with her privacy as anyone who lives in Walsall can easily work out where she lives! On a positive note, it’s nice to see her uploading again after everything she’s been through lately.
Think someone commented that but she responded and said it’s okay as it’s not her address.