Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If anyone still follows alex.. I hope to god his recent ig story isn’t anything to get a dig at with Manrika. Going for a head MRI 😕

Reactions: 1
Showing her address on a parcel in her one of her latest tiktoks is crazyyyy, she needs to be careful with her privacy as anyone who lives in Walsall can easily work out where she lives! On a positive note, it’s nice to see her uploading again after everything she’s been through lately.

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
I literally just came here to say this. She said in her TikTok something along the lines of "he pushed me, picked me up and threw me off the floor again" but he literally instantly says not once but a few times, "I didn't push you over there, Rika I didn't push you over". She has some voice recordings from December too, I wonder if they're related.

I just watched the tiktok from where she explains what happened and she says "he threw me to the ground twice, I hit my head and it's a marble floor, he didn't just throw me to the ground once, he threw me to the ground twice"
It’s hard to know if he did push her or not but it’s clear they are arguing and she’s ended up on the floor and as soon as that happens his tone changes from aggressive to sounding concerned. I think she’s shot herself in the foot by playing this to try to prove she’s not lying, it definitely doesn’t sound like he’s throwing her on the floor twice.

lozza96

VIP Member
Biggish account posted about mankrika been called out though which is good .repnicktv sisters

sunisshining

Chatty Member
I think they’d been together a good few months hadn’t they? Fair enough shit on her if she says it after two dates but you can fall in love in that time easy!

lozza96

VIP Member
She went to the bar, he went to the toilet...something like that, they were both drunk/disorientated and it spiraled. I've been there on holiday, lost my husband on a night out, I was frightened and that was only in Tenerife and we were a 5 min walk from our hotel, cant imagine how scary it would be to be lost in Vegas.... only for your partner to blame you when you find him, rather than just be relieved you're ok.
She said she found his on the strip

queenl123

She posted on tiktok a video saying she didn’t know how she got to the Chinese buffet speaking like a baby but yet on her Instagram story she was speaking fine 🥱🥱