Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Issy_O

I saw Lauren Saddington commented on her posts with love and support i didn't think those two spoke after lauren exposed her and issy oakley for trolling her through fake accounts? Or have a missed something

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
I didn't realize her and Alex was previously together, then broke up and then for back together via celebs go dating.

She should of picked the other lad.

lozza96

VIP Member
I saw Lauren Saddington commented on her posts with love and support i didn't think those two spoke after lauren exposed her and issy oakley for trolling her through fake accounts? Or have a missed something
There on the same management so must get on

anonauntie

VIP Member
I don’t follow her but she just popped up on my fyp, very shocking to hear last year her and 95 other women were trolled on Instagram addresses leaked and well if you listen I think that’s quite sick tbh. I know these influencers’ put themselves online but no one deserves that.

lozza96

VIP Member
It's actually sending me that she's casually resposting ADs on her insta story like everything is fine...
I think it's because with the ads if they have been told that they want the add posting at a set time then she will need to post it still .I just feel like by now she should have made some kind of statement

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
Does anybody know what happened with her brain scan? I was following her but stopped because everything seemed to be about her going on those promotional piss up holidays.

lozza96

VIP Member
Ive just seen that saying hes lost his job becasue of videos of lies .if hes lost his job then cleqrly wasnt lies ?

xx3221

VIP Member
Yeah, I would never put it past her doing it in the past. I’m not surrounded by any of this stuff but I know people who are - and basically everybody does it. I assume she has done it in the past but probably stopped or doesn’t do it as often/in secret to prevent her career being put at risk.