Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that was the most exciting non announcement I’ve ever seen in my life 🙄
Someone needs to do a TikTok from here with all receipts and proof

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why’s he got to wait id do it now if you want to let rip 😂😂
Because over the weekend he is going to plan what he is going to say. What exactly? Make out those calling out the begging and financial groomimg are the bad guys rather than him

Reactions: 7
Your telling me that i used my 10 minutes personal time that im allowed to use a day at work to watch that tit .i thought it would be something a bit better thab to say hes going live at another time haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a bleeping pointless announcement. I’m sure people are shaking in their boots Tom you melt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t wait for James to use this video along with the scarebare one 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cannot stand the little fat twit, he pretends he’s jokey and funny but everything he says has a sinister tone behind it like earlier in that Aldi video where he ‘jokingly’ called Lucy boring. How on eaaaarthhhh this guy got 3 separate women to sleep with him, let alone reproduce with him, I’ve no idea 🤢🤢

Lucy’s no oil painting and has the personality of a brick (and the most annoying voice ever) but he’s just vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
toms saying it all at 8pm on a monday.. kind of late for the kids to watch as it will be a school night but it will be afterschool so the kids can gift

That's OK Tom.....it gives James, DHB, Becks and plenty of others time to make lots of troll accounts....I'll start tomorrow....tonight I will be in the presence of the King of Tiktok 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Monday he’s live to say his piece 🤣🤣 comments off. Wonder if gifts will be too?
The dirty lying BEG!

You can have as much say as you want a tubby Tom and show everyone voice notes but you still take of kids!
You know everyone will be screen recording etc 🤦‍♀️🤣

I know what he will say, he’s spoken to TikTok and they said it’s the parents fault. His about you block these kids 😡

I hope she mentions his own actions calling DHB that awful name ??? & involved with baseball bat in the video ehh SKANKY ???????

So Monday he’s live to say his piece 🤣🤣 comments off. Wonder if gifts will be too?
The dirty lying BEG!

You can have as much say as you want a tubby Tom and show everyone voice notes but you still take of kids!

I know what he will say, he’s spoken to TikTok and they said it’s the parents fault. His about you block these kids 😡
He’ll be expecting universes so no they won’t be off 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
The dirty lying BEG!

Sure it'll get screen recorded so EVERYONE can have their say Tom.....and end up on the FYP so even more people are made aware that you are a scruffy, fat begging b*****d 😉

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.