Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure it'll get screen recorded so EVERYONE can have their say Tom.....and end up on the FYP so even more people are made aware that you are a scruffy, fat begging b*****d 😉
Think he’s expecting a big turn on for his live he’ll do an announcement 📣 again on Monday 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hope he makes a TikTok event just for it, I imagine there's alot of people who can't wait to sit and listen to his bullshit another night.
What is there he can possibly say to get himself out of allowing minors to gift him, using emotional blackmail several times to get what he wants etc.
duck off tom Manley nobody gives a tit ehat you have to say🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why do we have to wait till Monday?
Surely it wont take a weekend to put the script together.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tom don’t forget to watch back last Thursdays live the beginning (I’m sure Thursday) we’re your wife smacked the puppy on the head. Only come with facts Tom. You know we will all be waiting. Can’t wait to hear you fry defend the grooming.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If it's gunna be nothing nothing but the truth, why does he need to sit and make a roadmap of what he's going to say 😂 div;

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I predict that he will dig an even bigger 🕳 to jump in. Fact are you have underage followers and you let them gift you . DENY THAT TOM OH YOU CAN'T 😏

Reactions: 11
He’s basically going to copy when Carebear did that big rant at everyone, she got all shouty, and then that JW guy joined and told her how great she was.

I’m just looking forward to Trucker and James videos after 🙋‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Get it all out Tom, please dont let Lucie sing I draw the line at that.
Make sure everything comes with receipts, because people a lot cleverer than yourselves will be watching.

I wonder if this a new tactic when a police investigation is on going ? He has supposedly reported dhb & everyone else and its ongoing ? Ok best plan of action then go on tik tok live deny all accusations made against yourself (that are backed up with evidence) and slate the people the police are 'investigating' I wonder which police force would give this advice ?

Nope no coming back from this 1 tubby unless you see the error of your ways block all child accounts and turn gifts off you will remain a dirty grooming beggy son of a witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That's OK Tom.....it gives James, DHB, Becks and plenty of others time to make lots of troll accounts....I'll start tomorrow....tonight I will be in the presence of the King of Tiktok 🤣🤣
But the thing is DHB doesnt troll! Yeah sure he has a few unknown accounts that he might use to watch stuff on, but he never ever trolls!

Im sure we will all be using back up accounts because he will of issued his mods with a list of names to kick out.

I've ordered 4 large bags of pop corn, set 6 alarms and have my comfy slippers and pj's sat ready for the big event, its super exciting to see what tit he is going to come out with.

Tom just remember whatever lies you come out with will stick with you after, so i hope you have dug a big hole to crawl into after, because if you think youve had an unfair time, you can be sure its going to get a whole lot worse after Monday. No one is scared or worried, you will never shake of what you are known as, its gone too far, you are now and always will be known as Tom the child groomer!

So….
He made an announcement this morning to say he’s making an announcement at 5pm today
At 5pm today he made that announcement to say he’s making an announcement in Monday at 8pm
Dramarama!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's rather cowardly to have the comments turn off, you cannot throw out stuff and not let people reply.
Oh well I see a lot of Video's going up after the Bullet Points.,
Adding to my shopping list, Dont forget the Popcorn and Vimto.

Reactions: 9
Another from James. Please make sure to read his long commentary on this one. Humour aside...Manley is tying himself up in more knots! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hope he makes a TikTok event just for it, I imagine there's alot of people who can't wait to sit and listen to his bullshit another night.
What is there he can possibly say to get himself out of allowing minors to gift him, using emotional blackmail several times to get what he wants etc.
duck off tom Manley nobody gives a tit ehat you have to say🙄
James has done a good video over on Instagram 👏🏻

Another from James. Please make sure to read his long commentary on this one. Humour aside...Manley is tying himself up in more knots! 🤣

He’s explained it all thanks James …let’s see how the muppet reacts to this 🤡

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.