Manley Family #7 Tom's A Melon, Kids Gifting At 11, Cries He's Being Picked On While Still Leaving Gifts On.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can think of proper influencers like ladbaby and roxanne who actually do good content and support food banks
Stay in your lane tom

Illusions of grandure
He's proper mentally ill
Deluded

Reactions: 16
This vile man needs to stop cooking !! He’s been coughing into the hand he’s been sticking in that homemade tit chill sauce 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I hope they got a Molly Maid Team out if they have company for dinner tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just come across this gender reveal from last Yr and look no interaction at the end not even a hug how did they even make a baby?? Sorry that image is now in ur heads 🤣🤣🤣
That makes me feel quite sad :(
My 4th gender reveal me and hubby were literally screaming and hugging and jumping around. No matter the gender or what number baby you’re always overjoyed!

He said he’s going to Tokfest because he wants to meet his fans
Didn’t even use the word followers
That’s how much of a prat he is
Can we go and walk around with handheld fans saying scamley family on them?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So he’s gone of live as he’s shattered and cooking tea. No way will he cook that. He went off because Lucy will cook it. He’s been reading Tattle again 🤣 we only said yesterday how he don’t do anything at all. Now today he’s suddenly cooking 🤣
He’s only walked around the shop holding on to the trolly doing a battle with Begbare and he’s shattered 🤦‍♀️ He got guests too!!

• Haha
  • Wow
That makes me feel quite sad :(
My 4th gender reveal me and hubby were literally screaming and hugging and jumping around. No matter the gender or what number baby you’re always overjoyed!

Can we go and walk around with handheld fans saying scamley family on them?
Absolutely x

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen that video of the meal he prepared 🥴 his sis in laws steak is on the plate still mooing 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen that video of the meal he prepared 🥴 his sis in laws steak is on the plate still mooing 😂
As long as he wiped its arse before he put it on the plate.....and washed his hands after wiping it....we all know Claire would have missed the hand washing bit out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love my steak medium rare… this is literally blue but even more so than normal, has he even seared both sides?🤣🤣🤣 Jesus … can this man do anything? Apart from putting body grooves into sofas from begging..

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.