Manley Family #7 Tom's A Melon, Kids Gifting At 11, Cries He's Being Picked On While Still Leaving Gifts On.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who thinks us on tattle should all chip in and bid for the mankey meet up ?? 🤣🤣🤣
No.....I'm bidding and he will be ALL mine....not sharing telling him exactly what I think of him with anyone....and I want to choose the place to meet....see ya at Tyrones ya fat knacker 🤣🤣
By the way....I'm bringing my son....he's a black belt 3rd dan martial artist 😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The lump of lard is sitting there with the baby and the baby is trying to interact with him but lard ass can’t keep his beak out from his phone, no doubt reading here. 👋👋👋

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I've been on begbare and mankeys love neither one of them or their partners look happy !!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He's that horrible little kid no one likes I can just see it. Shame on those people emailing him on Instagram, I'd not expect anyone to like the

same people I like but Please don't favour this guy over anyone he's ready to take the pocket money from your kids.
Like to see his proof 🤔

Reactions: 4
The lump of lard is sitting there with the baby and the baby is trying to interact with him but lard ass can’t keep his beak out from his phone, no doubt reading here. 👋👋👋
He's a fat lump of crap and the garbage that comes out of that dribble mouth of his is a lie. Why they have followers i will never understand.

Reactions: 6
Now this after i read about that little baby makes me mad .surely he would want to hold tight onto that baby and shower him with love and not ignore him after he heard it himself .instead yet again hes priotising a stupid game

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If we bid on him and win, are we allowed to then donate him to medical science? Asking for a friend...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I don’t normally watch the manleys but just went on their live to hear Lucy ripping into someone who asked if she was pregnant, now I understand this isn’t the best question to ask someone but a quick check at their profile shows it was a child, surely profiles should be checked before throwing obscenities at people or are they really as vile as they are made out to be?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t normally watch the manleys but just went on their live to hear Lucy ripping into someone who asked if she was pregnant, now I understand this isn’t the best question to ask someone but a quick check at their profile shows it was a child, surely profiles should be checked before throwing obscenities at people or are they really as vile as they are made out to be?
They really are as vile...dont need to be made out to be lol.

• Haha
Yes! They are 🤮🤮🤮

Can someone make a new thread asap?
I can’t remember who’s title had the most votes 😩

Yes! They are 🤮🤮🤮

Can someone make a new thread asap?
I can’t remember who’s title had the most votes 😩
Will create a new one now

New thread:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.