Manley Family #7 Tom's A Melon, Kids Gifting At 11, Cries He's Being Picked On While Still Leaving Gifts On.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes especially the pic in the thread just reminded me of him 😂😂
Oh my god it looks like baseball bat midget with SKANKY one for their joint account 😂 you don’t have to thank us you can use it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His guests are probably being held to ransom now to leave a tip/gift on the table, you can imagine the conversation "So Tom, hows work?"
Tom: "Well its been a hard week, ive had to beg for 9000 frying pans & pancakes"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It looks like it will go down nice with some fava beans and a nice bottle of Chianti……

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His food looks worse than nocarebears big mountains of slop and that really is saying something 😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sooo... I've just seen the skanky dinner he has apparently made. They are not potato skins where I'm from. Where I'm from potato skins are usually stuffed potato skins with cheese and bacon. Those are slices for hot pot and stuff... Am I wrong? 🙈😅

Reactions: 10
Sooo... I've just seen the skanky dinner he has apparently made. They are not potato skins where I'm from. Where I'm from potato skins are usually stuffed potato skins with cheese and bacon. Those are slices for hot pot and stuff... Am I wrong? 🙈😅
Cheese and bacon potato skins 😋😍
Stuffed jackets 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They had potatoes for starters then about 20 potatoes with the main
I just couldn’t.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
You know the other day when they said the baby had the shits. Is that what's in that jug??

It makes begbares look kinda ok
WTF 🤮🤮 that hasn’t even seen the cooker has it 😳

Heads up guys
New comp coming
I just seen. Let’s see if they enter again. You would think they would give it a rest after all the hate they been getting about these competitions. Bet Mankey can’t wait 😡

Reactions: 5
His guests are probably being held to ransom now to leave a tip/gift on the table, you can imagine the conversation "So Tom, hows work?"
Tom: "Well its been a hard week, ive had to beg for 9000 frying pans & pancakes"
He and all the other begs would never ask a guest/friend or family member to just gift them some money, they would probably be mortified/embarrassed to even think of doing such a thing!

Asking total strangers to do so on the internet they have no problem with.

Do we have any psychologists on Tattle who can explain this phenomenon?? :unsure: 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 3
Heads up guys
New comp coming
It’s ridiculous where do they think these people got money to gift all the time .. the way of the world you think they calm down from it but it is China I guess making money as well as the scummy scrounging creators

I can think of proper influencers like ladbaby and roxanne who actually do good content and support food banks
Stay in your lane tom

Illusions of grandure
He's proper mentally ill
Deluded
Love lad baby do you see them begging never for personal gain

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.