Manley Family #7 Tom's A Melon, Kids Gifting At 11, Cries He's Being Picked On While Still Leaving Gifts On.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2.35am Tom is still online!
How long you been married Tom? About 1yr? You'll be lucky to reach 2yrs
He just said "I'm hoping Lucy will let me have a couple of hours sleep tomorrow daytime" 🤬
Lucy gets up, see's to the kids, cooks and does everything while you Tom just sit on your backside chatting to other women! Begging for gifts

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She just saw pound signs

How embarrassing a man in his 30’s and a father saying that a number on a kids app looks nice 💀💀💀
I honestly can't believe he's in his 30's, maybe it's just that he looks so unwell but every time I see him my instincts want to phone him an ambulance.

Please take some time out for you and your family Tom, your kids need a father and your wife needs a husband.

• Heart
He looks too ill i dont know why it gets so addictivr and he dont even look happy anymore he needs ask himself is he happy anymore

Reactions: 7
Wow up that late I’m just getting up for a shift at work my partner will get my child ready for school then go to his job .. I wish we could sit on arses all day he is 30 years old and let’s be honest this career isn’t going no where he will be jobless when people finally realise what a failure he is .. he sat there probably not paying any tax on gifts claiming some top up from universal credits .. he’s is a awful day if I was the mother of his kids I wouldn’t let them go there weekends to do tik tok he is now making joint accounts which already have got him more hated he surely has no brain ..

He looks too ill i dont know why it gets so addictivr and he dont even look happy anymore he needs ask himself is he happy anymore
He needs to sort himself out

Reactions: 9
Did you guys hear him say he wanted some foreign followers, Americans now why in the world would they want to do that.

• Angry
Did you guys hear him say he wanted some foreign followers, Americans now why in the world would they want to do that.
Because cracking America means cracking the big gifts, he keeps mentioning Americans
He’s not happy, just looking at his face shows that
He has no loving relationship with his wife and kids, it looks like an existence
He keeps saying he has commitments, of course he does he has one kid with one woman, another kid with another woman, the baby with Lucy and then Lucy’s 2 kids
Thats a lot of maintenance and a lot of housekeeping
He gave up the sweet shop so he could spend more time with his family
Ermmmmmm that worked out well NOT
He ignores them and just sits begging
He has lost his heart and he has lost his soul
And this WILL go tits up at some point

Reactions: 17
Can’t believe he was sat on tik tok at 2.30 in the morning 😳 he says tik tok isn’t as fun, you know why mankey because you had a job before and tik tok was a bit of fun. Now it’s turned into your “job” (not that you can call it that really) and the funs been zapped out of it. Your aim of the game is to rake in as many gifts possible, even if they are mainly off kids aged 10-13. You probably thought it would be a great way to earn some money whilst spending more time with your family. You were very wrong, you are neglecting your wife and young children to sit begging for gifts off the app. You have to beg because you are boring, your content is rubbish, you look a mess and you sit there looking like you are watching paint dry. Give this up before it’s too late, you already have a bad reputation on the app for having money off kids and chatting to them. Run (you look like you need a good few running sessions 🤔) whilst you can, get back into the real world and earn a decent living for your family.

Reactions: 13
Flippin eck Toms chat tonight
The new account gained 40 followers while I was in the toilet
OMG 3,960
Deffo buying followers 🤣🤣
I fell asleep last night watching them, so boring.
Thank you for the recap mumz and title tryger ❤

Can’t believe he was sat on tik tok at 2.30 in the morning 😳 he says tik tok isn’t as fun, you know why mankey because you had a job before and tik tok was a bit of fun. Now it’s turned into your “job” (not that you can call it that really) and the funs been zapped out of it. Your aim of the game is to rake in as many gifts possible, even if they are mainly off kids aged 10-13. You probably thought it would be a great way to earn some money whilst spending more time with your family. You were very wrong, you are neglecting your wife and young children to sit begging for gifts off the app. You have to beg because you are boring, your content is rubbish, you look a mess and you sit there looking like you are watching paint dry. Give this up before it’s too late, you already have a bad reputation on the app for having money off kids and chatting to them. Run (you look like you need a good few running sessions 🤔) whilst you can, get back into the real world and earn a decent living for your family.
I don’t know how he can stay on staring at his phone for almost 12 hours.. maybe more.
If he was single and no kids then maybe but he’s got kids.. and a baby! The mind boggles 🤯 I don’t know how he can call it a job! Maybe when he’s got an agent (unlikely) an accountant (unlikely) then he could call it that. He’s not as big as he likes to think he is. Even the coles don’t spend as much time as they used to on lives. They do it when the kids are at school or in bed. And they both do the housework. Their begging has slowed right down, which coincidentally so has their thread on here. The people in the top 5 weeklys and competitions don’t have baby’s. Give your head a wobble Tom this isn’t a job.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
5 accounts now for the followers
Mankey1
Lucy
Scarebare
Andy
Shareitabout

Good luck with your finances Sharon and Sandy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Him and Clare do nothing but moan about being trolled... All they have to do is turn their gifts off its a simple as that 🤦🏻‍♀️
I cannot stand Tom what a lazy slob he is! They could all put their personalities together and still be the most dull and boring people I have ever watched.

My husband is my full time carer due to multiple mental and physical health problems. I always do what I can we are a team we both get up to get their kids up and ready for school. We prepare and cook together. He does the school runs. We share housework I do the little bits while he dies the stuff that needs more effort. We are a TEAM. If my husband behaved like he did I would be mortified.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I bet you all cannot wait for all this hilarious stuff on their joint tik tok, first thing is mankey is doing who stole his doughnut 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Him and Clare do nothing but moan about being trolled... All they have to do is turn their gifts off its a simple as that 🤦🏻‍♀️
I cannot stand Tom what a lazy slob he is! They could all put their personalities together and still be the most dull and boring people I have ever watched.

My husband is my full time carer due to multiple mental and physical health problems. I always do what I can we are a team we both get up to get their kids up and ready for school. We prepare and cook together. He does the school runs. We share housework I do the little bits while he dies the stuff that needs more effort. We are a TEAM. If my husband behaved like he did I would be mortified.
Have you noticed the pair of them Scare and Mankey are so lazy and their other halves do most of the work and childcare
Tom does sweet FA and just begs
Claire does make an attempt at cooking, I will give her that but it’s Andy doing housework, mostly takes kids to school, gets sent to the shops
Last night she was on about doing cooking challenges on the joint account and said
“If I give Andy £10 and he has to buy ingredients for a meal and I have to use whatever he picks to make that meal, and you and Lucy can do the same and it’s a competition while we are on joint live”
If YOU give Andy £10 Claire?
He has to come to you for money?
Just wow

• Wow
  • Haha
Have you noticed the pair of them Scare and Mankey are so lazy and their other halves do most of the work and childcare
Tom does sweet FA and just begs
Claire does make an attempt at cooking, I will give her that but it’s Andy doing housework, mostly takes kids to school, gets sent to the shops
Last night she was on about doing cooking challenges on the joint account and said
“If I give Andy £10 and he has to buy ingredients for a meal and I have to use whatever he picks to make that meal, and you and Lucy can do the same and it’s a competition while we are on joint live”
If YOU give Andy £10 Claire?
He has to come to you for money?
Just wow
Biggest control freak I’ve ever seen in my life
Her kids will not thank her for it when they’re older.
They’ll live for the day they move out and have freedom.

He ws on until gone 2am? WTF! I thought he was going to bed after he didn’t get in top 20 😳

Don’t they tell you something Tom. No one wants you on the leaderboard.
Go and work instead.

I’m just off to fill in a fraud form for HMRC about all your TikTok accounts. As I’m sure you do not declare half of what you make on there!

• Heart
He ws on until gone 2am? WTF! I thought he was going to bed after he didn’t get in top 20 😳

Don’t they tell you something Tom. No one wants you on the leaderboard.
Go and work instead.

I’m just off to fill in a fraud form for HMRC about all your TikTok accounts. As I’m sure you do not declare half of what you make on there!
I can’t keep my eyes open past 12am some days 🤣 that’s what having kids does to you and a house to clean and look after.. but Lucy does all that and she’s in bed before him. Lazy bleep

• Heart
2.35am Tom is still online!
How long you been married Tom? About 1yr? You'll be lucky to reach 2yrs
He just said "I'm hoping Lucy will let me have a couple of hours sleep tomorrow daytime" 🤬
Lucy gets up, see's to the kids, cooks and does everything while you Tom just sit on your backside chatting to other women! Begging for gifts
Lazy lump of lard 🤬

I bet you all cannot wait for all this hilarious stuff on their joint tik tok, first thing is mankey is doing who stole his doughnut 😂😂
How on earth people can laugh at what’s coming it’s just cringe 😬

Yep that’s why he stays on late I hope if he gets them they don’t think all 🇬🇧 are like him 🤬

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
He hopes Lucy will let him have a daytime sleep today
He is 30 years old, not an OAP who might need a nap, I take a granny nap sometimes but not that often. He’s not a sleep deprived mum of 3 including a baby, who does EVERYTHING for him, including spending time with his other 2 children because he is too busy begging. He’s not a shift worker like a doctor or nurse who do long hours, he’s not a night worker, working on the roads to keep us safe or in a factory to keep us fed etc
He’s a relatively young man. FFS

• Angry
  • Heart
He hopes Lucy will let him have a daytime sleep today
He is 30 years old, not an OAP who might need a nap, I take a granny nap sometimes but not that often. He’s not a sleep deprived mum of 3 including a baby, who does EVERYTHING for him, including spending time with his other 2 children because he is too busy begging. He’s not a shift worker like a doctor or nurse who do long hours, he’s not a night worker, working on the roads to keep us safe or in a factory to keep us fed etc
He’s a relatively young man. FFS
A nap? He taking the piss?
Ngl I take a nap if one of the kids has been up all night poorly, or if I’ve not had much sleep coz the mr keeps me up snoring 🤣 BUT I’ll only have a nap of hubby’s home and he can watch our youngest. If not and he’s at work I have to suck it up and power through the day. He’s kept him self awake until stupid am on a child’s app begging for followers and gifts. He really is turning into Lawrence and soon enough, just like him all his videos will be full of hate! Now take note Tom.. Lawrence has a few threads on here, a few! Yet 100x more hate on his TikTok! Why? Coz tattle don’t send people there! People have their own minds and make their own assumptions of people. Make of that what you will!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.