Manley Family #7 Tom's A Melon, Kids Gifting At 11, Cries He's Being Picked On While Still Leaving Gifts On.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two cakes each!? Greedy pair.

plus he says that his healthier because it’s lemon cake - he’s not even joking is he, the thick twit? 🙄🐷
He said on live last night he does do dessert

Reactions: 6
I forgot to mention, when i took that screenshot of Tom still live at 2.35am, I was awake and out of bed myself, but I had good reason. I had woken just before 2am to use the little girls room, i got myself into my wheelchair, went & did a tinkle then my stupid hip locked and I couldnt lift/slide back into bed, so I was waiting for some pain relief to start working. I dont usually have tiktok on that late, i was just passing time

I'm hoping he disturbed Lucy when he went to bed so she saw what the time was, if i were her, he would be sleeping on the sofa from now on
Oh poor you! I hope you aren’t in too much pain today. You don’t need to explain. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Two big cakes each 🤮🤦‍♀️ Using the money he earned of gifts the last few days to eat out. Lunch and desserts today.
How about getting your son out of his pram putting him in a High chair and giving him some FOOD
Everyone must notice the trend by now
After a begging competition they go out for a meal but has anyone else noticed they don’t have a takeaway every night now and Lucy cooks most nights?
A sure sign they are not getting as much as they used to on gifts mean £££

Reactions: 9
I don't believe he thought £50 was a lot of money in the supermarket,Mankey are you for real? £50 is nothing you need to go shopping more often. Sit down for this, I've had an e mail my utility bill is going up by £1200 EXTRA per year as of the first of April so you better not rely too much on people gifting you.

I don't believe he thought £50 was a lot of money in the supermarket,Mankey are you for real? £50 is nothing you need to go shopping more often. Sit down for this, I've had an e mail my utility bill is going up by £1200 EXTRA per year as of the first of April so you better not rely too much on people gifting you.
All our bills inc gas/electric/mortgage/food etc we’ve worked out we need an extra £178 a month. I can’t sit here and say I’m not terrified coz it’s all I think about. I’ve not had my hair cut in 4 years 🤣🤣 but us along with plenty of other households will be the same. All the tiktokers can’t rely on people come April. They’ll struggle.. without a management team getting them other deals their time will be up. If he dares try to make people feel bad coz he can’t heat his home or eat and tries his little coercive tactics to get gifts I’ll be furious

• Heart
His pot belly is getting so noticeable now, it’s like he’s badly swollen. I honestly think apart from weight gain from all the tit he eats that he has something wrong.

• Sick
All our bills inc gas/electric/mortgage/food etc we’ve worked out we need an extra £178 a month. I can’t sit here and say I’m not terrified coz it’s all I think about. I’ve not had my hair cut in 4 years 🤣🤣 but us along with plenty of other households will be the same. All the tiktokers can’t rely on people come April. They’ll struggle.. without a management team getting them other deals their time will be up. If he dares try to make people feel bad coz he can’t heat his home or eat and tries his little coercive tactics to get gifts I’ll be furious
Same. Apart from I have the luxury of no more mortgage, but that’s due to my age and the amount of years behind me Even so £50 in a food shop does not go far. I can pop out for bread and milk and while in the shop end up spending £20.
I am trying to be mindful, turning off lights when not needed, turning the heating down a notch. One great saviour I have , is I live in a London borough so I get free public transport. That’s a Godsend
But I don’t waste my money on stupid takeaways, we have a takeaway sometimes of course, but me, hubby, grown up daughter , her 2 kids. A takeaway comes to £50 or more and we are not pigs, we don’t order all the extras, we just order what we know we will eat
They are total wasters
Easy money, no respect of how they came by the money, so, easy spent
But if any of my family needed new clothes, that comes before sitting down to eat crispy chicken burger and paprika fries and double dessert

• Heart
Two big cakes each 🤮🤦‍♀️ Using the money he earned of gifts the last few days to eat out. Lunch and desserts today.
How about getting your son out of his pram putting him in a High chair and giving him some FOOD
🐷🐷 diet going well again you’ll never get that beach ready body for may holiday 😳

What happened to more content on Facebook this was weeks ago you said this MANKY when your reading HEAR ….didn’t you say more content more live shows over there yet HEAR you are setting up another tiktok account to beg with the other beg scarebare 🤦🏼‍♀️

Did anyone see the live last night
I was packing my partner up for work and heard him say we have gone as far as we can in UK I want followers from abroad now
Then he said I will be doing appearances in the uk and touring!!!!!
Clare started laughing and he did not look impressed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I was packing my partner up for work and heard him say we have gone as far as we can in UK I want followers from abroad now
I was howling when he called himself a comedian

• Haha
  • Wow
Same. Apart from I have the luxury of no more mortgage, but that’s due to my age and the amount of years behind me Even so £50 in a food shop does not go far. I can pop out for bread and milk and while in the shop end up spending £20.
I am trying to be mindful, turning off lights when not needed, turning the heating down a notch. One great saviour I have , is I live in a London borough so I get free public transport. That’s a Godsend
But I don’t waste my money on stupid takeaways, we have a takeaway sometimes of course, but me, hubby, grown up daughter , her 2 kids. A takeaway comes to £50 or more and we are not pigs, we don’t order all the extras, we just order what we know we will eat
They are total wasters
Easy money, no respect of how they came by the money, so, easy spent
But if any of my family needed new clothes, that comes before sitting down to eat crispy chicken burger and paprika fries and double dessert
Omg this is totally me 🤣 I’ll go to the co-op for milk or beans when I’ve got the kids from school and it’ll cost me £20 🥴 so I’ve stopped going now. I always had the heating on 21 coz I’m home most of the day but turned it down to 17/18 and just put a jumper on. I’ll have it on an hour before the kids are up and I’ll put it on an hour now before they have their bath and bed. He’s just no idea has he :(

Whaaaaaattt give the duck over
Touring doing what?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Lawrence has 3mill + followers and couldn’t even get anyone to his m&g in Wakefield 🙈🙈 he proper thinks he’s TikTok famous and he’s a very very small fish in a huge ocean not even pond

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was watching a big tiktoker who got a stuck in London to go do some entertaining content for Facebook and tiktok then he's travelling somewhere else today for social media then back to London Thursday for more social media work, away from his young family for a few days to provide for then ,he is earning his money via social media being a influencer, he does not sit on his sofa waiting for his partner to do everything and constantly go on about gifts , he does get gifts but I've never once heard him beg and I've actually gifted himself, social media influencer is alot more than sitting in ur phone eating tit meals and not moving and just getting fatter and fatter Tom look up the definition of social media influencer you are not one of them!!

• Heart
Was he joking?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just come across this gender reveal from last Yr and look no interaction at the end not even a hug how did they even make a baby?? Sorry that image is now in ur heads 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
He said he’s going to Tokfest because he wants to meet his fans
Didn’t even use the word followers
That’s how much of a prat he is

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.