Manley Family #7 Tom's A Melon, Kids Gifting At 11, Cries He's Being Picked On While Still Leaving Gifts On.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s ridiculous where do they think these people got money to gift all the time .. the way of the world you think they calm down from it but it is China I guess making money as well as the scummy scrounging creators

Love lad baby do you see them begging never for personal gain
China will be lucky if anyone buys coins again after what I heard them say to Russia. No doubt Tom will be on until midnight tomorrow to “get a head start, and smash it guys”

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Are u guys watching JW and his choice of music wow

Vulgar and. Explicit is what it was.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I cant believe a competiton has just ended and theres already another one due to start soon .its far to close together .

Reactions: 6
I cant believe a competiton has just ended and theres already another one due to start soon .its far to close together .
Its China needing to boost their finances....Tiktok will be paying vast amounts to the Chinese government....and the UK is a soft target because money comes too easily for SOME people here!!!

Reactions: 11
Its China needing to boost their finances....Tiktok will be paying vast amounts to the Chinese government....and the UK is a soft target because money comes too easily for SOME people here!!!
I bet china are doing it in case they get involved with russia and people start sanctioning them as well then there will no more tiktok

Reactions: 8
Has anyone been watching the two men who flew to Russia to help people cross the border and they’ve got a woman and her really ill child in their car and got them a hotel? That Tom.. is what you call a man! Not a beg.. not someone who sits there and says I wouldn’t fight I’ve got kids. Waste of space you are

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone seen his new video? He is holding Jeremiah whilst lip syncing to Where Is The Love by The Black Eyed Peas and put the Ukrainian flag emoji in the caption

• Wow
  • Angry
Anyone seen his new video? He is holding Jeremiah whilst lip syncing to Where Is The Love by The Black Eyed Peas and put the Ukrainian flag emoji in the caption
No I’m blocked 😂
he’ll stop at nothing tho using the baby & Ukrainian flag for likes 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 6
No I’m blocked 😂
he’ll stop at nothing tho using the baby & Ukrainian flag for likes 🤦🏼‍♀️
He doesn’t even know the fuckin words 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just jumping on the bandwagon. He didn’t seem arsed a few days ago and didn’t he say nothing gonna happen here or something along those lines

• Angry
Saw that a bit ago, Jeremiah still looks really pale. Whole family looks washed out and lacking vitamins!

Saw the Video, Baby is adorable we still dont like you Tom lip syncing to try to gain likes wont work.

The situation in Ukraine started a week ago. I’m sure the video will really help all those homeless, dying and dead.

What would be more helpful would have been to tell people during the competition to donate via the correct places to the people of Ukraine, and not to Tom and TT. Or maybe donate items to the drop off points, which are being driven to Ukraine. We have a lorry going from where I live tomorrow. But no, that video will make the world of difference.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.