Manley Family #7 Tom's A Melon, Kids Gifting At 11, Cries He's Being Picked On While Still Leaving Gifts On.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He hopes Lucy will let him have a daytime sleep today
He is 30 years old, not an OAP who might need a nap, I take a granny nap sometimes but not that often. He’s not a sleep deprived mum of 3 including a baby, who does EVERYTHING for him, including spending time with his other 2 children because he is too busy begging. He’s not a shift worker like a doctor or nurse who do long hours, he’s not a night worker, working on the roads to keep us safe or in a factory to keep us fed etc
He’s a relatively young man. FFS
He did absolutely nothing yesterday but sit on a sofa. He couldn’t even tidy a kitchen without looking at the screen constantly. And we are obsessed? We are all jealous of him remember. I just want to be like him so much and rely on children to pay my bills… I’m just so jealous of him. 🙄

Reactions: 7
And he can’t even do the dishes properly at his age. Does anyone notice the amount of water all over his T-shirts once he has finished washing up? 😂

• Haha
He did absolutely nothing yesterday but sit on a sofa. He couldn’t even tidy a kitchen without looking at the screen constantly. And we are obsessed? We are all jealous of him remember. I just want to be like him so much and rely on children to pay my bills… I’m just so jealous of him. 🙄
I know we don't do it on here but when he says we are jealous I wish I could show him my home and then say so who's jealous now Mankey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
And he can’t even do the dishes properly at his age. Does anyone notice the amount of water all over his T-shirts once he has finished washing up? 😂
That’s coz he’s so lazy and let himself go he can’t reach the sink proper without his belly getting in the way

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I forgot to mention, when i took that screenshot of Tom still live at 2.35am, I was awake and out of bed myself, but I had good reason. I had woken just before 2am to use the little girls room, i got myself into my wheelchair, went & did a tinkle then my stupid hip locked and I couldnt lift/slide back into bed, so I was waiting for some pain relief to start working. I dont usually have tiktok on that late, i was just passing time

I'm hoping he disturbed Lucy when he went to bed so she saw what the time was, if i were her, he would be sleeping on the sofa from now on

• Heart
When you look at Nathan's video's from last night you have to ask yourself why the pair of begs would think anyone from American would find them interesting enough to follow them, so Im still confused as to what this guy JW is up to, Beg does not know what a Moose is so she's really easy for anyone unscrupulous to worm themselves into the family albeit via Zoom or whatever. A bit of attention maybe a few compliments and he's in.

I'm hoping he disturbed Lucy when he went to bed so she saw what the time was, if i were her, he would be sleeping on the sofa from now on
He said two days ago he had slept on the sofa cause for the past 2 night cause of the baby waking up in the night

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
When you look at Nathan's video's from last night you have to ask yourself why the pair of begs would think anyone from American would find them interesting enough to follow them, so Im still confused as to what this guy JW is up to, Beg does not know what a Moose is so she's really easy for anyone unscrupulous to worm themselves into the family albeit via Zoom or whatever. A bit of attention maybe a few compliments and he's in.
I can see things ending badly with this JW, don’t know why but it just seems very odd.

Reactions: 9
He’s a walking heart attack put so much weight on since he joined tik tok .. out today having lunch and a million desserts off his gifters

• Angry
He’s just said to Lucy on live "remember we’ve got a low bank account"

Thought they’d do nicely on the begging money and the benefits they claim on top

• Haha
  • Wow
He said two days ago he had slept on the sofa cause for the past 2 night cause of the baby waking up in the night
Wtf
Why is he sleeping on the bloody sofa! Why can’t he have the baby with him? Why Lucy gets some sleep? If he went to bed at a decent time he could help out and not be so tired all day 🤬

• Angry
Two cakes each!? Greedy pair.

plus he says that his healthier because it’s lemon cake - he’s not even joking is he, the thick twit? 🙄🐷

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Two cakes each!? Greedy pair.

plus he says that his healthier because it’s lemon cake - he’s not even joking is he, the thick twit? 🙄🐷
Two cakes each and they only went in for cauliflower… "£50 later"

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So they go out for food have 2 desserts EACH and then when Lucy looking at their clothes for the baby he says remembered we have a low bank account wtf stop eating out then!

• Angry
He’s just said to Lucy on live "remember we’ve got a low bank account"
Now he needs to remember his followers ALSO have low bank accounts and about to get lower!!! Interest rates rising so mortgages will go up, they reckon domestic gas and electricity bills will be about 3k by October, petrol almost £2 a litre....people will need to tighten their belts....and as for him getting a job....there are over 200,000 Ukranian refugees coming to the UK who have been given the rights to work and have access to healthcare...I know who I'd give a job to!!!

Reactions: 11
Yesterday annoyed me he was on live all day watched Lucy struggle, she ran errands,looked after kids went to vets etc then he was sat on live getting annoyed cos she wasn't back to cook his tea and I was shocked how angry he was getting!!! He did nothing all day didn't spend anytime with his family at all face shoved in the screen all day . I actually felt really sorry for Lucy yesterday why doesn't she kick him out what does he actually bring to the relationship? And his laugh does anyone else find his laugh creepy ?

Imagine can’t even leave tiktok alone while your shopping and the security tags go off & you leave your WIFE to deal with it grow a set of balls you poor excuse as a man !! And yes you’ll read this making out you blocked it you’ve how many phones in that house 😂😂

Tom just told Claire to block the top gifter on the joint account and then mentioned Instagram, did anyone hear it or am I imagining things?
Yes heard loud & clear 😂😂

• Wow
So they go out for food have 2 desserts EACH and then when Lucy looking at their clothes for the baby he says remembered we have a low bank account wtf stop eating out then!
Go out and get a proper job then and don’t rely on internet gifts to pay your bills and luxuries 🤬🤬🤬🤬 such a beg

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.