Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you able to say his username please? So I can give him a follow and keep up
To date on his journey
Now his user name is there....go follow him....such a refreshing change from the beggars....and yes he does have a PayPal link I think....but it's not for takeaways and foreign holidays 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m guessing I can since he’s well over 10k
I can always delete if not allowed
Thank you - now this is a hero - not these bunch of begs asking kids for gifts!

Everything going on right now and these begs are crying saying they have been thinking about taking their own life 😡

• Heart
Ffs Tom… yet again! Tash has more things on her mind than a competition don’t you think? That’s all you have to talk about with her! Disgraceful

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Did anyone see that creativecqssie (unfollowmenow) gifting BIG!! Look at her profile , she looks like a child!! And he's just followed her back !! Tik Tok sort it out , I'm gonna report it now .

Did anyone see that creativecqssie (unfollowmenow) gifting BIG!! Look at her profile , she looks like a child!! And he's just followed her back !! Tik Tok sort it out , I'm gonna report it now .
I reported it and immediately came back no violation . What the actual duck .

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Imagine having all
These views and a tit score 🤣🤣 he thinks the views are glitching and he hasn’t got that many in there.

Yes Tubby Tom we are all watching you beg but no one is gifting 🙏🏻🤣everyone watching you just for a laugh not to support you. Plus everyone had seen DHB video so you got more viewers tonight but as I said they are not there to gift 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Reported the child's account from the profile itself and it's now gone.

Screenshot_20220228_201348.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 13

I reported the account and it has now been banned

Reported the child's account from the profile itself and it's now gone.

View attachment 1094342
We must have reported at the same time lol

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Back on begging and now wants to get on the weekly ranking 😡😡😡 said he’s only 7k away. Dirty beg using MH for gifts. He won’t last two mins if he gets on that weekly 🤣🤣 you need lions, castles and universe every day and not just one each
Has he not learnt from the last time he tried getting on the weekly? People don’t want to and can’t afford to gift him all that!

Anyone got any thread title suggestions? We’re close to 1000 😬😬

Reactions: 10
Where did that child account get the money from ? ABSOLUTE DISGRACE MANKEY

Thréad suggestion

Touchy Tom still tik toks most hated, still begging for gifts, still following kids, still telling lies, still ignoring his kids probably still thinks he's famous

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The Manknificent 7, Manky telling lies, still ate all the pies can't justify the cries

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.