Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So toms obv earning twice from this? His account and their joint account?
Grown ass people making another account between them who in their right mind would follow these absolute cretins …so he’s had threats supposedly and now he’s made a joint account Jesus he cant keep off tiktok he needs help for his addiction to it I really don’t get it you’d think he’d want to be working a proper job with interaction with men his own age & not with kids 😳

Reactions: 9
Grown ass people making another account between them who in their right mind would follow these absolute cretins …so he’s had threats supposedly and now he’s made a joint account Jesus he cant keep off tiktok he needs help for his addiction to it I really don’t get it you’d think he’d want to be working a proper job with interaction with men his own age & not with kids 😳
So the joint account they made to do content when they're together is now going to be a joint account that they'll use when they're not together!! You couldn't make this tit up. Does this mean they'll spend less time on their own accounts, or just spend even less time with their kids? Tom asked where Andy was....on the phone....nah....reading Tattle....hi Andy....🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So they are doing a video who stole the donut Jesus Christ what am I watching could be any one of you 4 greedy F#ckers why do they think that will be funny 🤦🏼‍♀️GROW UP !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.