Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been keeping up with him too! I hope he reunites with them both soon.
Such a positive and driven man.....such a shame his wife and son had to go back to the Ukraine due to British bureaucracy...Greek bureaucracy was a nightmare though, probably worse than here....when you cant pay your utilities off and get disconnected because your dead husband cant sign the papers...why do pen pushers make life so hard!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Such a positive and driven man.....such a shame his wife and son had to go back to the Ukraine due to British bureaucracy...Greek bureaucracy was a nightmare though, probably worse than here....when you cant pay your utilities off and get disconnected because your dead husband cant sign the papers...why do pen pushers make life so hard!!
I’m so lost, who are we talking about sorry 🤦🏼‍♂️

Reactions: 4
I missed all the dramatics last night. Isn’t it weird these outbursts happen on competition weekends when they are struggling on the leaderboard and need more gifts 🤔 anyhoo…..

What concerned me this morning was him telling people to follow the gifters. I was looking at the profiles of these gifters. Some do not look over 16/18 Weren’t their mods going to be cracking down on that? It’s weird to tell people to follow under 18s. No thank you.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I missed all the dramatics last night. Isn’t it weird these outbursts happen on competition weekends when they are struggling on the leaderboard and need more gifts 🤔 anyhoo…..

What concerned me this morning was him telling people to follow the gifters. I was looking at the profiles of these gifters. Some do not look over 16/18 Weren’t their mods going to be cracking down on that? It’s weird to tell people to follow under 18s. No thank you.
I absolutely loathe the term “follow the gifters” Lawrence does it all the time.. like fcuk off! Why don’t you follow the gifters? Why should your followers? It’s a vile term and toms turning more into Lawrence each day

Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen that his friend repnicktv is travelling to ukraine to help

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ruby sees something about Ukraine and Russia so she’s scared and Tom brushed it off as it’s fine here or whatever it was he said 🥴 Yeah that will reassure her Tom 🙄👍

Ideally stop speaking about it to Derby Dan when the child can no doubt hear

• Angry
Ruby sees something about Ukraine and Russia so she’s scared and Tom brushed it off as it’s fine here or whatever it was he said 🥴 Yeah that will reassure her Tom 🙄👍

Ideally stop speaking about it to Derby Dan when the child can no doubt hear
Why doesn't he come off the live and go speak to her about it? Mind you, after what he just said "it'll be over by next week" maybe not!!! The man has NO bleeping idea what's going on in the world beyond his leaderboard. Tom.....instead of sleeping the afternoon away go and educate yourself about what is happening in the Ukraine....one way or another this conflict will affect us all you thick twit.

Reactions: 13
£70 worth of gifts he’s got in that round
You wouldn’t think anything would’ve even happened.
twit

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.