Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After reading here I watched from a far on scarebare side, he claimed and read out a message repeating the same threats, he said I'm screen shotting that and said sending to police as he's got an email address for them, then scarebare started to giggle, she couldn't keep her composure and said Tom I'll be back in a minute and she went off camera.

Make of that what you will.
I wasnt watching when it all kickd off so i didnt witness that but to me its all too convenient and i can picture them doing that in my head.

Reactions: 9
Firstly, I don't believe a word of it. Next I've always said the friendship with begs is Toxic she's a compulsive Liar. 3rd, If you are concerned close up the letter box and put a mail box on the wall outside. Mankey, you've positively encouraged teens all this time and done nothing to remove them think about it, who would even think about fireworks personally I wish they'd ban them they scare animals.lastly I'm gutted I missed out seeing all this Fiasco last night. I'm expecting a GFM sometime soon, I know what about miming and lip syncing to a sad song that been proven to work.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
After reading here I watched from a far on scarebare side, he claimed and read out a message repeating the same threats, he said I'm screen shotting that and said sending to police as he's got an email address for them, then scarebare started to giggle, she couldn't keep her composure and said Tom I'll be back in a minute and she went off camera.

Make of that what you will.
He said while he was on a live begging with Andy on Saturday that someone had commented about letter boxes and fireworks....they BOTH mentioned screen shotting it and sending it to the police.....but it takes till Sunday night after he's been out on the lash to come on live and make a statement about it.....funnily enough after he got backlash from cancelling the talent show. He also worked out that his "3 semi finals" would be done before Tokfest....but it wont now....so expect the final to be postponed too!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's amazing he went off crying came back battling tash and said he will be back today to get up the leaderboard ? Pathological dangerous liars and mrs k has them spot on.

• Heart
It's amazing he went off crying came back battling tash and said he will be back today to get up the leaderboard ? Pathological dangerous liars and mrs k has them spot on.
I totally agree, i think this has happened at a perfect time to get sympathy gifts, late on a Sunday evening. Scarey goin on about how she cut her arms in desperation, does she not realise she is sat there arms fully on show, apart from a tiny elbow graze (probably done at the park accidently) she has NO cut marks ffs woman your making yourselves look like fools tonight. Your both blaming DHB and us tattlers, yet you have no proof. No one here wants to harm either of you, we just talk about you because you lie, you take money from kids and you block anyone who dares to try and tell you that you have underage kids watching you.
Someone makes a serious threat to burn your home down yet you say you havent told your wife who's probably Upstairs with your 3 kids, that doesnt make sense, if you genuinely felt worried youd have lucy packing some emergency stuff into a bag incase you had to leave in hurry, but no, you decide to go on live, spend an hour telling people about it while lapping up the gifts.
Can this woman sink any lower .. self harming I have a niece who self harms she wouldn’t publicly go on tik tok and tell the world stop the attention craving I think

I missed it all. Is there any screen recordings of his tears? Don’t condone any threats made at all. But we all know there not from here and I think it’s pretty impossible the amount of trolling they get from it all to come from tattle? Absolutely not Tom! Think about it. Your the most hated man on tik tok people keep telling you. So just give up the begging and leave.

Reactions: 12
I missed it all. Is there any screen recordings of his tears? Don’t condone any threats made at all. But we all know there not from here and I think it’s pretty impossible the amount of trolling they get from it all to come from tattle? Absolutely not Tom! Think about it. Your the most hated man on tik tok people keep telling you. So just give up the begging and leave.
Claire going on about the awful events in Russia and saying creators should be there for each other

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Claire going on about the awful events in Russia and saying creators should be there for each other
Thankyou. She talks so much tit. I hope someone takes her away very soon and sorts out that deluded brain of hers. She’s needs longer than a month in a ward.

Reactions: 10
I can't even stand the sound of her hard faced voice, not a sign of anxiety. Tom drink can make you emotional, avoid beggy bare she's Toxic.

I was in his live Saturday when he got the threat, I am sure Lucy was around. No screen shots sorry
I was in his live last night when someone else said it, I just think this person was a crazy copycat just jumping on the whole sorry mess
I want to say also, as much as we know, don’t know each other in here we have a good idea of all our personalities and yes we can passionately have a scream up in here, but we keep it here, because quite frankly why would we bother to troll his account just to get blocked? It’s more fun sitting watching what’s happening in there.
We watch and report back here WE KEEP IT ON TATTLE
For all our complaining we are respectful of this site and keep within the rules so we can continue to complain in here
E190B804-C247-4012-9588-1286B55BC985.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
All I managed to get of last night
But basically it’s us and dhb/becks etc mainly here that are a hateful, bullying website and although it may not be us directly threatening him, it’s us that sends people hating on them 🤦🏼‍♀️ What do these two not understand… we openly discuss their crappy beggy ways online. We do nit under any circumstances condone threats of harm and violence. And if he has the proof off here where any of that has been said then he won’t mind posting it. I know 99% of us in here if we saw it would have it reported and wouldn’t allow it

Attachments

Reactions: 14
He said while he was on a live begging with Andy on Saturday that someone had commented about letter boxes and fireworks....they BOTH mentioned screen shotting it and sending it to the police.....but it takes till Sunday night after he's been out on the lash to come on live and make a statement about it.....funnily enough after he got backlash from cancelling the talent show. He also worked out that his "3 semi finals" would be done before Tokfest....but it wont now....so expect the final to be postponed too!!!
I seen this live too. There must not have been enough attention showed on Saturday about it so they thought they’d bring it back up on Sunday. I just can’t with these people or their followers, like, wow are they all blind and dead to not taking in what they’re like. Liars like them both are dangerous, they can get people into serious trouble.

He also said he wants to go to Tokfest but worried someone will say something Nasty in front if the kids
Well Tom, that’s just selfish if you go
I agree you need to feel safe, but even if there is a chance your kids will get upset put your ego aside and take them somewhere fun
Spend time doing something kid oriented for once thats private and precious for you all

Last edited:
All I managed to get of last night
But basically it’s us and dhb/becks etc mainly here that are a hateful, bullying website and although it may not be us directly threatening him, it’s us that sends people hating on them 🤦🏼‍♀️ What do these two not understand… we openly discuss their crappy beggy ways online. We do nit under any circumstances condone threats of harm and violence. And if he has the proof off here where any of that has been said then he won’t mind posting it. I know 99% of us in here if we saw it would have it reported and wouldn’t allow it
She is really manipulating this situation if it was even true even, i think she's behind it all, she's tried everything else and we know she's nuts.

He alleges Lucy doesn't know....well either she really didnt know (but she will now!!) or she's acting the dumb woman....you decide 🤔🤔
That mr Tom is a troll
It is not a tattler
Thats someone who has made an account just to say that
As much as that person has a point
Why did you leave them home alone?
We just couldn’t be bothered, posting on TT as well. we can say what we want here knowing that you will read it anyway
No need to reiterate it on TT

Last edited:
No need to reiterate it on TT
Exactly......and you, Mr Manley, gain TL plenty of extra views.....and probably members.....because TL is NEVER out of your mouth.....or Claires. Maybe TL should pay you for increasing membership 🤣🤣

So he received the first threat of fireworks on Saturday night when his other son was also in the house but yet said nothing, no worries no mention of his son then or Lucy and the kids. And there is no way Lucy don’t know about any of the threats. I wonder what goes through his son’s mother’s head about all of this, why would you even send your son to be ignored for TikTok. If I was her I’d refuse to let the boy go till Tom took himself of TikTok cos it’s now putting his family at risk

He will have prostitutes and Just Eat knocking at the door next
It’s been done before and Nick Smith is wearing the t shirt
If you know. You know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.