Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the firework comment was made Saturday yet he just sat doing his begathon still, something wrong with him and nocarebear!

I still cannot believe mankey said tattle are causing the threats not sending them, needs to give his big square head a wobble!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
He was doing well on TikTok before all the gfm and the begging and the comps started, and then the merch
It’s not just tattle. Other people on TikTok, even other creators are seeing them for what they’ve become. Fault and blame can’t solely lie with us, that’s not fair.

Reactions: 11
He will have prostitutes and Just Eat knocking at the door next
It’s been done before and Nick Smith is wearing the t shirt
If you know. You know
Well it wont be me sending them.....you have to pay upfront and I've better things to do with my pension 🤣🤣 For this reason alone is why I dont believe a thing NS said about it. Mind you, I'm pretty sure Tom wouldn't send the Just Eat away, or complain 😉

• Haha
So the firework comment was made Saturday yet he just sat doing his begathon still, something wrong with him and nocarebear!

I still cannot believe mankey said tattle are causing the threats not sending them, needs to give his big square head a wobble!
Compulsive LIAR !

Reactions: 8
He definitely read out that threat in the comments on sat night while lucy was still up him and stonecold just brushed it off he only made it a big deal because of the comments on his vid cancelling the talent show & beggy was having a great night having a drink playing requests then throws in a suicide attempt for her son to witness and then carrys on with her night while he goes and battles tash ? Do they think people are stupid as them ? I know their followers are gullible but geees give us a break

• Angry
"Guess what guys? Me and Claire (and Andy and Lucy) are going to make a joint account....so we can make content when we're together. It'll be called the Haleys....as soon as it's done Claire will come on HEAR so you can all follow".....quick....me first 🤣🤣

• Haha
He was doing well on TikTok before all the gfm and the begging and the comps started, and then the merch
Exactly this
Then last night he says TT put the competitions on and why shouldn’t he enter
Yet other creators enter without begging
He should take some tips from itz adam and be nice, actually be creative, stop begging and talk about anything else apart from numbers or hate or his membership
I’m pretty sure he would get more sponsorship deals if he just interacted more and aimed his target audience at adults
Its all well and good saying its a family account so they will get a younger audience but I really think with a bit if self control and a bit of careful planning he can turn this around for the better
He doesn’t understand why he gets hate
One word it’s really that simple
BEGGING
I don’t get how he doesn’t get it
Others go live and get bigger rewards like lions and castles and universes, they get more cheaper gifts too and it all adds up and all they do is sit and chat and make their followers feel wanted

• Heart
Exactly this
Then last night he says TT put the competitions on and why shouldn’t he enter
Yet other creators enter without begging
He should take some tips from itz adam and be nice, actually be creative, stop begging and talk about anything else apart from numbers or hate or his membership
I’m pretty sure he would get more sponsorship deals if he just interacted more and aimed his target audience at adults
Its all well and good saying its a family account so they will get a younger audience but I really think with a bit if self control and a bit of careful planning he can turn this around for the better
He doesn’t understand why he gets hate
One word it’s really that simple
BEGGING
I don’t get how he doesn’t get it
Others go live and get bigger rewards like lions and castles and universes, they get more cheaper gifts too and it all adds up and all they do is sit and chat and make their followers feel wanted
Yes this! I watch loads of creators do the comps and do lives.. they don’t all talk about gifts every minute they’re on! They don’t all obsess over rankings! They don’t all have families.. where TikTok takes over being with them! Just do your family stuff Tom, play the comps by all means.. but look at some recordings in here, listen to how you sound and what you say.

Reactions: 13
He’s live now, like nothing happened last night !! Blaming the drink 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Why do none of them use soap? No washing up liquid to wash up... 🤢

Screenshot_20220228_100456.jpg

• Sick
Why do none of them use soap? No washing up liquid to wash up... 🤢

View attachment 1093014
I don’t get why they don’t have a dishwasher Both are big families, If I was earning decent money as a creator a dishwasher would be first on my list. It only costs the same as a meal out for the whole family

Reactions: 10
If he gets to top 30 he will propose to the woman he is married to on a live stream ok then 😂

Don’t be silly we are the ones that’s started it all 🤣
Oh so Tattle are too blame for the "little wobble"

• Haha
Tom.....when you wash a babys bottle you take the teat out of the top....that ensures its clean....would hate for Jeremiah to get the shits....or worse.
He probably already has a bad belly since they’ve been giving him their food and baby jars for so long :(

• Sad
Reactions: 10
He’s already started the begging this morning. While on live doing the dishes he said as he wasn’t on most of yesterday anyone is welcome to send pancakes, frying pans and whatever else he needs. This is the real reason you’re becoming more and more hated Tom. It’s yours own doing nobody else’s

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.