Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom saying I’ll let you go now Andy I’ll go on with Lawerence I normally get a lot with him. Hahahaha your not good enough now pandy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Tom banging on about fuckin treasure chests to every poor sod he battles 🙄🙄 you haven’t had LOADS at all.. otherwise you wouldn’t keep hinting at getting them

Reactions: 6
376CDADB-B75F-48E6-8508-54600F1B4D6E.png

Using the vulnerable now to win games, this vile thing has no shame at all !! 😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Lawerence kept declining him cos he gets hate and all he talks about is gifts he didn't want to battle him

MANKEY SO BEGGY LAWRENCE REALLY DIDNT WANT TO DUEL HIM HAHHA

Awww poor lawerence I'm not a fan but his live was nice till he joined Tom think that's y he didn't want.to do it.. BREAKING NEWS SEND A PANCAKE MANKEY FOLLOWS U BACK WHAT A PRIZE A GROOMER FOLLOWING U 🤮🤮🤮

Not interacting and wonders why he loses all he does is mention gifts ffss shut up tom

Awww poor lawerence I'm not a fan but his live was nice till he joined Tom think that's y he didn't want.to do it.. BREAKING NEWS SEND A PANCAKE MANKEY FOLLOWS U BACK WHAT A PRIZE A GROOMER FOLLOWING U 🤮🤮🤮

TOM THERE COMES A POINT WHERE U GOT TO REALISE 320K FOLLOWERS DOES NOT MEAN UR LIKED UR LIVES ARE LOW IN VIEWS COS KIDS HAVE TO GO TO BED EARLY WAKE UP EVEN LAWRENCE IS FED UP OF THE HATE HE GETS WHEN HE GOES LIVE WITH U , U DONT INTERACT U JUST MENTION GIFTS CONSTANTLY!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just jumped on and checked out the comp. The big guys really have jumped on this comp now. There’s no way Mankey will get up there now anyway. He may aswell give up with his underage following.

Reactions: 7
He’s 48th this morning
He thought staying up and going on when it started that would give him a lead start… 😬🙃🙃 people are bored of your begging Tom and constant asking for gifts.. mentioning gifts.. mentioning treasure chests. Not everyone gets that obsessed like you!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s Sandy. Scare uses him too
He’s said on a few various occasions he has to wait til next payday to gift so he obviously struggles
Yep it’s very disgusting how he treats people, the kids now in the comments yesterday asking for the treasure chests 😡 and then to top it off he’s breaking all the rules asking for the gifts !! There’s no stopping him

He’s 48th this morning
He thought staying up and going on when it started that would give him a lead start… 😬🙃🙃 people are bored of your begging Tom and constant asking for gifts.. mentioning gifts.. mentioning treasure chests. Not everyone gets that obsessed like you!
We know its not about the leader board its the banking of gifts along the way before he gives up because he has no chance. MOST HATED MAN ON TIK TOK 😄 🤣 😂

• Heart
  • Angry
Let’s start at 12 and get into that leaderboard... He’s 48th 😂

I think he knows he’ll never get top 10 anymore, even top 20, so the fact he keeps saying to his followers that he thinks he can, with his ‘come on, WE can do it’ puts more pressure on them and their pockets when it won’t ever happen. He’s just getting what money he can out of it. Did he drop his £10 gift box? He’s been gifted thousands and he offered £10. Nice one.

They dedicated some time to talking about Ukraine. But saying ‘nevermind that… look at the scores’ and then talking about frying pan gifts made me feel sick. Could they not have worded that better.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
They dedicated some time to talking about Ukraine. But saying ‘nevermind that… look at the scores’ and then talking about frying pan gifts made me feel sick. Could they not have worded that better.
Should send Tom to the frontline in the Ukraine....bore the Russians into submission....or they'd just "dispatch" him 🤣🤣

• Haha
So he was up begging till the early hours even though his son is over for the weekend. Absolute joke!

Someone told him this lad was only 11, he ignored it to start and read the next comment then said yeah I’ll block him. Last night his chat and gifts were mainly bloody kids ranging from 10-13 years old. Disgusting!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5
This was a kid who gifted!

Thank you guys if you are going to gift the pancakes are the best ones. Beg, beg, beg! He looks an absolute state this morning! I would be pissed off if I had a kid with him and he only saw him weekends and he was sat begging on tik tok for bloody pancakes. Absolute state!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
This was a kid who gifted!

Thank you guys if you are going to gift the pancakes are the best ones. Beg, beg, beg! He looks an absolute state this morning! I would be pissed off if I had a kid with him and he only saw him weekends and he was sat begging on tik tok for bloody pancakes. Absolute state!
That girl looked beyond bored last night.

Reactions: 7
Girl gifting in year 8, so she’s either 12 or 13 as my daughters same year. It’s meant to be over 18’s only that can gift!
They must have there age set as over 18 as when its set to lower than that it dosnt allow them to send gifts .my sister is 15 and it dosnt allow her to send them .theres a big creater whos got a large following shes 16 or 17 and she cant recieve gifts when she goes live .however ollie ball gets gifts when hes live but isnt 18 so either hes put hes over 18 or its becasue hes got a blue tick ?

Reactions: 5
The hoodies crack me up. So the overly large logo on them have already lost colour and are a rank shade of grey like it's 50 years old. And it looks ridiculous coz the strings on the hoodie are still white 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.