Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember to screen record every live so we can send it to tiktok for breaking the rules. They’re not allowed to hint or ask for gifts.

Reactions: 9
They must have there age set as over 18 as when its set to lower than that it dosnt allow them to send gifts .my sister is 15 and it dosnt allow her to send them .theres a big creater whos got a large following shes 16 or 17 and she cant recieve gifts when she goes live .however ollie ball gets gifts when hes live but isnt 18 so either hes put hes over 18 or its becasue hes got a blue tick ?
If some creators have parental consent and that’s sent to TikTok they’re allowed I believe

Remember to screen record every live so we can send it to tiktok for breaking the rules. They’re not allowed to hint or ask for gifts.
I’m on that now
None of the two emails work anymore so I’ve done some looking around
Twitter TikTok support is a good place… they don’t like negative feedback so public so more likely to read and reply.
There is another email but if I’m not allowed to share it Google how can I email TikTok

Reactions: 8
He needs reporting....I'll be doing it tomorrow....he has no pride....just a dull, unintelligent piece of tit....exactly what has he got to show for the last 14 years he could have worked? Doesn't drive, cant cook, no personality, no outside interests....and we are all allegedly jealous 🤣🤣🤣
Him and scarebare are definitely a match made in heaven match on so many things 🤷🏼‍♀️

Gifts slowed right down
State on them pair of 🤡 🤡

Reactions: 7
Done my bit on Twitter. And I’ve emailed too.
He needs to remember these competition rules.
NO BEGGING! NO ASKING! ENTERTAIN YOUR AUDIENCE! indirect or not Tom when you tell I’m your followers to “smash the pancakes” you’re asking them to gift! When you tell them you’d “like to see a gift” you’re asking them!

Reactions: 10
Well Tom's masterplan of starting early to get up the board went well.... not haha you can smell his desperation through the screen, only had 116 viewers this morning a Saturday morning when the kids are off school ... how sad. Barely any gifts just likes... you are hated Tom might aswell pack it in!

Reactions: 13
Mankey is such a liar min treasure Box he can do is 200 what ur the only creator on tiktok that can't do 20coins 100 coins 30 coins etc such a liar won't put his hand in his pocket at all!!

• Wow
Itz adam sitting watching Mankey’s live. Maybe waiting for Tom to say something derogatory again

Toms moaning about cheats in the competition, the people who are ending competitions early but thsts not in the rules
Toms actually cheating by asking for pancakes etc
Apparently the feedback form is a good way to report
Then Sandy said he will duel him so Sandy loses and Tom gets the 500 points.
they twist the rules to suit themselves

Last edited:
Itz adam sitting watching Mankey’s live. Maybe waiting for Tom to say something derogatory again

Toms moaning about cheats in the competition, the people who are ending competitions early but thsts not in the rules
How can he talk about anyone when he has money off kids and chats to them. I’ve seen quite a lot of comments about mankey on different tik toks, I’d be embarrassed if I was him as he is known now for having kids pocket money off them.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

So him getting someone to lose a battle so he gets the points is just the same.. how can he not see that 🤣 all he does it cheat in these comps

• Angry
They dedicated some time to talking about Ukraine. But saying ‘nevermind that… look at the scores’ and then talking about frying pan gifts made me feel sick. Could they not have worded that better.
You should see his mate Smithys Ukraine tiktok it’s absolutely disgusting and nearly every comment is airing that disgust

Reactions: 7
You should see his mate Smithys Ukraine tiktok it’s absolutely disgusting and nearly every comment is airing that disgust
I’ve literally watched it now and I don’t have any words !! 😡😡😡

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.