Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has already said he wont be about alot today as he is spending the day celebrating a friends birthday, so thats another day he wont be spending giving his children his undivided attention, it really is a waste of time having his eldest son for the weekend
It’s heartbreaking 💔 that poor boy is just an inconvenience for him
Your child is for life Tom, unless THEY decide it’s too boring to come see you anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s heartbreaking 💔 that poor boy is just an inconvenience for him
Your child is for life Tom, unless THEY decide it’s too boring to come see you anymore
So sad when you can’t be bothered to have quality time with your own son you’d rather beg ! You should be out making memories not slouching on a sofa in-front of a phone screen asking for pancakes 😡
you won’t see this though will you as you’ve blocked tattle yeah right as if you have 🤣

• Haha
Well he can’t go to the beach, I’m pretty sure people would mistake him for a beached whale and attempt to roll him back into the sea!
Absolute fat mess!

• Haha
Well he can’t go to the beach, I’m pretty sure people would mistake him for a beached whale and attempt to roll him back into the sea!
Absolute fat mess!
He is going out for a friends birthday today then has the talent show later. So stuff the kids once again!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Did anybody see that battle, I fell asleep watching asmr 😂 I couldn’t bare to watch his tit show anymore. What was the score with him and tash does anybody know?

Reactions: 6
Did anybody see that battle, I fell asleep watching asmr 😂 I couldn’t bare to watch his tit show anymore. What was the score with him and tash does anybody know?
He did 1 round of battles. She slaughtered him, I can’t remember the scores but hers was in the tens of thousands, he decided to accept defeat, he called it a night, ended the battle after that round and went to bed
I really think he thought he was in with a chance!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't really understand the game but I will give him credit for thinking he could be a winner, you are not a winner Mankey you are and will always be a loser.

She well and truely slaughtered the beached whale 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Her score was constantly going up and his barely moved. She got a jet plane and a race car as well as several of the competition gifts. He kept looking at his score and how Many was in his live. You could see the jealously seeping out of him. He looked as if he was gonna cry when she got another big gift

• Haha
Lmao! Thanks guys. That was a good giggle. I’m guessing majority was just taps if not all 😂 he’s not as big as he thinks all his gifters are the same people and there money will dry up soon also. Has it even been a pay day since the last begathon?

• Haha
Her score was constantly going up and his barely moved. She got a jet plane and a race car as well as several of the competition gifts. He kept looking at his score and how Many was in his live. You could see the jealously seeping out of him. He looked as if he was gonna cry when she got another big gift
The fact he even wanted to win against her when he knows what she’s raising this money for speaks volumes about him. Plenty of people have asked fo battle her and then gone and donated. What’s he done?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Bless him thinking he’s in the big leagues doing midnight battles. 🙊 it’s funny that Chelsea did the comp for a few hours last night and raced passed him and he had another huffy fit. He’s a grown adult losing his tit over frying pans. It’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
James Hardy at his best again

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.