Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom i just checked you've only blocked one of my accounts, unfortunatley between us in this housewe can still view you on 8 others 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Keeps repeating himself that he's gonna release 17 treasure boxes at 11.50, 20 coins in each it's hardly a massive give away 340 coins up for grabs... how pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tom these people are giving you so much money and in return your moaning about 20 coins your throwing out here or there. That’s 20p, are they all really not worth it? You supporting your supporters would be better viewing.
Self entitled c*nt!

Keeps repeating himself that he's gonna release 17 treasure boxes at 11.50, 20 coins in each it's hardly a massive give away 340 coins up for grabs... how pathetic.
Good god Tom don’t break the bank. A whole £3.40 when you’re expecting people to spend £9.50 on one frying pan

• Angry
Reactions: 9
What’s gone on? I been out watching the rugby I came home and joined and people were mentioning a Chelsea? Then mods said who ever mentions names will be blocked!! 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What’s gone on? I been out watching the rugby I came home and joined and people were mentioning a Chelsea? Then mods said who ever mentions names will be blocked!! 😳
I’ve not been watching much just in and out inbetween house work so I couldn’t tell you😩

Reactions: 4
You posted on Begbares thread....I replied there xx

Reactions: 5
Be careful I know who you are 😂😂
You had people fighting your corner. If I’m right that is 🤔
Ummm no not me affrid, i never even said a word, just blocked as soon as i entered 🤣🤣

That belly!
Lawrences belly looks smaller than Tom's, given how short Tom is i bet his bmi is on par with Lawrence who carries his better because of his height

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What did he do x
I just think at what's going on the world and a lot of us are worried about the situation he is getting excited over a pancake and totally ignoring his family for a whole day when many of us are hugging our loved ones a little closer. I know he's not alone but the others don't all have threads dedicated to them

Reactions: 11
I just think at what's going on the world and a lot of us are worried about the situation he is getting excited over a pancake and totally ignoring his family for a whole day when many of us are hugging our loved ones a little closer. I know he's not alone but the others don't all have threads dedicated to them
100 percent I didn’t see much yesterday as worked all day how he can sit there all day and be like that he should be enjoying time with his children he a disgrace

• Heart
He was definitely going down with something last night he looked terrible, I felt he should come offline and do his nebuliser, but that's the caring side of me even for them.

Reactions: 10
100 percent I didn’t see much yesterday as worked all day how he can sit there all day and be like that he should be enjoying time with his children he a disgrace
He has already said he wont be about alot today as he is spending the day celebrating a friends birthday, so thats another day he wont be spending giving his children his undivided attention, it really is a waste of time having his eldest son for the weekend

• Angry
Reactions: 8
He’s ill quite a bit isn’t he, he’s probably run down spending half the night begging and eating tit food!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.