Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video up !! What an idiot, he wants different talent etc but the prize is radio!! Sooooo only a singer can win

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To win the prize you will have to be a singer surely?

You can’t sign, or do magic, or dance on a radio

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Yep that Speight woman flits between drama. She’s friends with that Jill, Mel moon & papa blaze.

If it’s a radio prize surely only singers should enter

• Heart
Reactions: 9
To win the prize you will have to be a singer surely?

You can’t sign, or do magic, or dance on a radio
Where can I enter he said anyone can enter he didn't say if ur blocked or from tattle u can't enter ooooo I sooooo want to win 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Truckergee should enter impersonating lol 😂 I did here manley say he not sure about going tik tok this year what a shame

Dear god why is ruby singing bless her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Truckergee should enter impersonating lol 😂 I did here manley say he not sure about going tik tok this year what a shame

Will be intetesting if he goes with beggy because shan was booking her tickets and hotel on live yesterday

• Wow
Ohh, I feel like I've missed so much since the simpletons blocked me😫 I did however follow them on my lurker. I've found myself having so many questions again..
What's going on with merch? I notice scarebeg has been staying with mankys for a few days, didn't she spend a few days with family 2 weeks ago too? And before that the mankys stayed with her for a week? When's the merch being done?

Did anyone ever hear an update on toby carvery after emailing them regarding them 'working' with the mankys?

How old is Clare's son? She never seems to do anything with him,or takes him anywhere!

Reactions: 7
Mankey on live singing nocarebears favourite song, he looks very sad, almost tearful that his beloved Claire has left him especially after making breakfast this morning together, I mean who wouldn’t want a man like Mankey with his very stained 3 day old tshirt on? And his speciality dish is a microwave egg mound, don’t worry Claire I’m sure they’ll be back soon with another excuse to stay for extra days 🥰

• Haha

She’s a kid and lovely but blimmin eck pleeeeeeeeease her singing is worse than awful

Why is Tom singing with an American accent?
His gaspy breath between each line too

• Heart
Ohh, I feel like I've missed so much since the simpletons blocked me😫 I did however follow them on my lurker. I've found myself having so many questions again..
What's going on with merch? I notice scarebeg has been staying with mankys for a few days, didn't she spend a few days with family 2 weeks ago too? And before that the mankys stayed with her for a week? When's the merch being done?

Did anyone ever hear an update on toby carvery after emailing them regarding them 'working' with the mankys?

How old is Clare's son? She never seems to do anything with him,or takes him anywhere!
The merch is apparently on hold till nocarebear makes a business website ( basically she wasn’t a legit business before and the hoodies are absolutely shite)
They stayed at Claire’s recently and she’s just gone home from theirs, if you missed this you are lucky as they had a romantic night out in McDonald’s and the recent stay Tom kept going on about his creamy banana 🤢
Toby carvery don’t want to work with them anymore after they read up about them (I wouldn’t want the scruffy pair advertising for me on tik tok would you?)
And Nathan is 14 (think he’s 14) and probably just had a lovely break from his mother who’s just horrible towards him!

• Heart
The merch is apparently on hold till nocarebear makes a business website ( basically she wasn’t a legit business before and the hoodies are absolutely shite)
They stayed at Claire’s recently and she’s just gone home from theirs, if you missed this you are lucky as they had a romantic night out in McDonald’s and the recent stay Tom kept going on about his creamy banana 🤢
Toby carvery don’t want to work with them anymore after they read up about them (I wouldn’t want the scruffy pair advertising for me on tik tok would you?)
And Nathan is 14 (think he’s 14) and probably just had a lovely break from his mother who’s just horrible towards him!
I did giggle when you said "nocarebear" 🤣😂🤣☀🤣☀

You forgot the Mankey's have asked nocarebear to be godmother to the baby 😬 they've not been friends for 5 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I did giggle when you said "nocarebear" 🤣😂🤣☀🤣☀

You forgot the Mankey's have asked nocarebear to be godmother to the baby 😬 they've not been friends for 5 minutes
Haha That’s my name for her, hope she likes it 😬😂 oh yes I totally forgot about that, I still can’t believe they’ve asked her that, they’ll probably have a fall out soon and then what will happen, embarrassing the lot of them!

Oh gosh someone put this in comments 😳

Attachments

• Wow
He’s been saying hi to people who are asking him to say hi for 20 mins or so
Someone just asked him to say hi, and he said he doesn’t do shout outs!
He is an out and out diabolical dumb oaf!

• Angry
❌❌❌ no talent manky get off 🙉🙉🙉🙉
His singing is worse than his Scrambled egg mound 😂

He’s been saying hi to people who are asking him to say hi for 20 mins or so
Someone just asked him to say hi, and he said he doesn’t do shout outs!
He is an out and out diabolical dumb oaf!
His one mod Katy said no shoutouts too, she seems to have a go at people in comments, noticed the other day she’s Neil kilduffs mod too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.