Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet the winner never gets the cream tea or the bowling or anything Tom has to pay for, what about travel expenses and a Hotel for the night has he thought this through.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A bit of a kick in the teeth for last weeks winner what did he get ? An apron or a crappy keyring ? He was really good as well

Have everyone seen this account?? More and more people are realising this family and carebeg are scum! I might go to Tokfest just to tell them it to their faces too. I will ask for a photo then say my piece whilst recording for you all to see 👏🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No one forced him to turn his gifts off. He decided that himself because he was going to give people ‘time off from gifts’ and to do a 2 week charity thing. What happened to him doing charity lives? I guess he’d rather have the gifts in his pocket than money to charity? And saying he’s not sat asking for gifts, I can’t count the amount of times he asked for gifts during the last 2 comps and then moaned at people for sending the wrong ones.
View attachment 1075364
Isn’t that the most funniest statement ever not being forced seem to remember you saying the gifts were being turned off ????? you always BEG ! And as for the charity you’ve done bugger all for it ! Lazy lump of good for nothing !!

Proper thinks he’s some local celeb doesn’t he 🤣🤣🤣🤣 “I’ll try and get there and have a private bowling session” duck off you egotistical twit
I’d bowl him down the alley 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have everyone seen this account?? More and more people are realising this family and carebeg are scum! I might go to Tokfest just to tell them it to their faces too. I will ask for a photo then say my piece whilst recording for you all to see 👏🤣🤣
I think we should all go and wear a certain colour so we can spot each other 🤣🤣

Isn’t that the most funniest statement ever not being forced seem to remember you saying the gifts were being turned off ????? you always BEG ! And as for the charity you’ve done bugger all for it ! Lazy lump of good for nothing !!

His head deffo wouldn’t roll it’s not a circle 🤣

• Haha

Might be a bit difficult as he’s got a fat square head 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet the winner never gets the cream tea or the bowling or anything Tom has to pay for, what about travel expenses and a Hotel for the night has he thought this through.
Maybe they can go and stay at hotel mankey, you’ll get a lovely mound of scrambled egg for breakfast, watery looking dinner and crisps for dessert. Lucy can be taxi service in her knackered out car 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

The fact he filmed himself doing that statement is hilarious in itself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
And me lol

Aww why does he advertise it in that T-shirt it’s full of dead skin and dandruff lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Today’s dinner
Mince and dumplings and 4 yorkies?
Dumplings and yorkies are more or less the same thing and mash. They sure love their carbs
5156D185-AB79-4E86-9C46-C3F52B0C4C49.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.