Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you all for the birthday ❤, was trying to sneak on and read before going out 🤣I'll hve to catch up later, glad missed a cooking live thou, my birthday cake would hve come straight bk up 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hes going to take the credit for that money raised for the little boy, i saw in the comments someone say yous have done so well and he did not correct them at all. I no Zackary's mother will have enough on her plate but i wish she could remove their name from the header of the GFM somehow.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Someone called Joanna is donating a prize. To perform on a radio show
What happens if a sign language person wins?
The talent show prize isn’t even from Tom

Reactions: 8
Why’s he going on about the police again?
Someone in the comments said something about coming to their house....he said the live is recorded, they have CCTV and the police will trace the person who commented....hmmmmmm, I think not!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Prize is from
joannespeight45 Shes got 32k followers so it’s ok to mention her
I think it’s 5 towns radio
She's an absolute idiot. She has been in DHBs live trying to cause trouble. Kept going on about Daryl doing a boxing match with Diddy Dan the night mankey was in the box. Then went into Diddys live saying poor mankey blah blah blah. She got roasted in the chat though and eventually left. She's also got herself involved with the ashuz drama and has that Jill and Queenbee on her show. Now latched onto mankey

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Five towns radio is where that woman jill who had issues with dhb & papablaze had a show on ? Is that suspicious???

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.