Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s hope Mandy have left for good and seen sense. If only he knew half his viewers are tattle 👏👏🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He wanted a new judge with the same wisdom and experience of Mandi
The new judge is a film extra

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hes not even paying any attention the fat oaf, Mandy Fisher must have seen the light, imagine a film extra thinking they have the right to critique people

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is that all this judge has been in? Waterloo road? 🤣 she’s hardly a famous guest judge and capable of judging talent. She was on with scamley for zacharys “fundraiser” too. More fool her getting involved with these lot

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I kind of know this guy Danny he used to live next door to my brother Danny in the same borough as me He does busking now he’s really good

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Notice how manky only pays attention when it's a little girl hes soo creepy

• Wow
  • Angry
Is that all this judge has been in? Waterloo road? 🤣 she’s hardly a famous guest judge and capable of judging talent. She was on with scamley for zacharys “fundraiser” too. More fool her getting involved with these lot
She was an extra in it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
5 towns radio isn't even broadcast on radio waves it's only online 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Itzdunny....a mate of Adam....who is a mate of Lard Arse....have to say I follow Adam and Dunny...Dunny just hit 100k....a funny and talented guy.

Bella is a previous winner, a professional singer... not fair on others I say

Reactions: 11
5 towns radio isn't even broadcast on radio waves it's only online 🤣
The equivalent of hospital radio then? If anyone remembers that? The only entertainment bed bound patients had....before the NHS started ripping people off and charging £7 a day for bedside TV....which was highly annoying for the nursing staff....because we had to clean the equipment...the consultants weren't happy either when they had to drag their patients away from watching the Jeremy Kyle show....now they have to drag their patients away from watching The Manley Family 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.