Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy gobbing off about how it doesn’t matter that they have gifts on because everyone else does.

No one else begs off kids the whole live. And no one else SAID THEMSELVES they would no longer have gifts on.

Learn to stick to your word or keep your fat gob shut you ignorant cow.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Lucy gobbing off about how it doesn’t matter that they have gifts on because everyone else does.

No one else begs off kids the whole live. And no one else SAID THEMSELVES they would no longer have gifts on.

She’s getting as bad as he is! They said they were turning gifts off for 2 WEEKS! Or do you not remember that Lucy? The lives you promised to help charity’s? Or is it charity begins at home and you’re more important and need money more? 🤮🤮🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Just came across this thread. Are these the ones who set up the GFM for the smithy family? Are they still friends? Is that dark haired woman his wife? So many questions 🤣
Yes this is the family who set up the GFM for the Smithy family, neither ever mention each other so unsure if they are still friends.
The dark haired lady is not Toms wife (yet, she spends all her spare time at his house 😂) her name is Clare, carebear85, she has her own thread on tattle. Tom is married to Lucy, the blonde lady called Lucy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes this is the family who set up the GFM for the Smithy family, neither ever mention each other so unsure if they are still friends.
The dark haired lady is not Toms wife (yet, she spends all her spare time at his house 😂) her name is Clare, carebear85, she has her own thread on tattle. Tom is married to Lucy, the blonde lady called Lucy
Thank you! I thought that wasn’t his wife 🤣🤣 I’ll look up Clare on here too 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Yes. But Tom made a promise to his public, your word is meant to mean something

• Angry
Holy moley, did anyone else hear what mankey just said about the whole Claire being 'stranded' debacle "I think Claire would be better coming back here, she needs to just come home" HOME.... What?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Holy moley, did anyone else hear what mankey just said about the whole Claire being 'stranded' debacle "I think Claire would be better coming back here, she needs to just come home" HOME.... What?
Yes madam, I heard that too, didn’t even correct himself with “our place” just straight up HOME 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Wow
For a bloke that’s 30, has owned businesses, and currently owns a photography business.

dosent know what plugging mean !! Come on ffs 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha

Why did the LIAR say he was taking them off then MRS SKANKY ?????? Answer when you read HEAR next !

How can u go live looking like this come on have some self respect that tshirt is vile
He’s a grown man well I say grown 😳 can’t even put a clean top on plus you look 9mts pregnant 🤰 !

Is this guy for real advertising soap !!!!!!! How on earth will he do a review for that product
Should we educate him on what soap 🧼 is used for 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.