Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They need to stop filming their child singing. She'll get ripped apart in school about it as she gets older. Leaving the comments on the post too... Stupid stupid.

Happy birthday @Oscar12345 🎉

Reactions: 7
They need to stop filming their child singing. She'll get ripped apart in school about it as she gets older. Leaving the comments on the post too... Stupid stupid.

Tom saying on the vid caption, please remember she’s 8 years old guys, he knows her singing isn’t good, yet he still exposed her

Claire’s worn that top a few times since being there too

• Sick
Reactions: 6
This is awful.. the 600 people watching, are absolutely howling and cringing at their screens Tom. The more tit show the more viewers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is awful.. the 600 people watching, are absolutely howling and cringing at their screens Tom. The more tit show the more viewers.
Have you heard what he’s saying, it’s like the other night on about creamy banana all over again, he’s got bloody kids watching and commenting!

• Sick
Have you heard what he’s saying, it’s like the other night on about creamy banana all over again, he’s got bloody kids watching and commenting!
Yep completely inappropriate.
He said something and went “sounded wrong that didn’t it” then bloody said it again!

He just said “who remembers 90’s breakfasts”

No one Tom 99.9% of your followers weren’t even thought of, put it like this your followers parents were born back end of the 90’s even you were born in mid 90’s you fat fool !! FML 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I'm a parent and we all think our children are amazing, but I don't want to be horrible their little girl can't sing and all they are doing is embarrassing her and people in the comments saying amazing I personally think it's wrong bigging up a child, that child could want to be a singer and your setting her up for a massive fall. Like I said I'm not being horrible but sometimes just tale a step back and see what you are doing to your child Tom you are spreading her all over the Internet for ridicule and that's just not fair , tbh that's awful parenting in my opinion

Making jokes he had Michelin star restaurants I know he is joking but he wouldn't get a restaurant due to lack of hygiene skills, he's bigging himself up this morning must have had a 3 way roasting last night 🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Im just gonna leave this here, the Manleys say they never lie so this must be true #best friends #carebare

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just came across this thread. Are these the ones who set up the GFM for the smithy family? Are they still friends? Is that dark haired woman his wife? So many questions 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.