Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha ive just seen his tiktok shop demos with scarebare, the potato peeler🤣🤣🤣
Other real 'creators' must be shaking in their boots now that Mankey is on thier backs
If this job falls through I can think of one he would be excellent at 🤡
I have to say his talent is definitely in begging when it comes to sales I have to say tubby... 🎶 🎵 your tit and you know your tit your just tit and you know your tit your tit crappy crappy tit your just tit and you know your tit 🎶

Excuse my french

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pls can I request happy birthday a lovely duet with Claire nd Lucy would make the start of my 40th birthday celebrations tomorrow 🤭😂

Last week was the 1st tit show i'd ever seen, not sure i could put myself thought the torture again 🙈🙉
Same here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They and scarebare so don't want to be exposed, scarebare was shocked on live when someone suggested to delete all band words! Then she was scared of someone requesting to come in box! What exactly are they scared of?
I didn't like papa blaze when I 1st came across him but apparently he doesn't even ban anyone in his lives now, that makes me respect him more, yet these twits have a very long list of words/letters/names/numbers banned in comments, they probably spend hours doing so to make sure no one can expose them. What are the skammys afraid of? :unsure:

P.s Happy Birthday @Oscar12345 🎂🎂:giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Could someone explain please, The Manley Family has the GFM still under their name. I'm not sure I understand does the money go straight into the GFM account or the bank of Tom, I've read he keeps his gifts on and he's always done that. Lucie, Clarebare has her feet under the table, she's got your baby in her arms and she seems to be taking control of Tom, I'm only saying what I've seen for me I'd get her gone because she wants your life can't you see it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Could someone explain please, The Manley Family has the GFM still under their name. I'm not sure I understand does the money go straight into the GFM account or the bank of Tom, I've read he keeps his gifts on and he's always done that. Lucie, Clarebare has her feet under the table, she's got your baby in her arms and she seems to be taking control of Tom, I'm only saying what I've seen for me I'd get her gone because she wants your life can't you see it.
The funds go directly to the gfm account that his mums set up.
I’d remove it if I was him he doesn’t deserve to have that in his bio after promising to help and making a tit show and mockery of it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.