Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve just come over to read tattle no doubt …Well have a good read it’s not TATTLE !

Reactions: 9
She's in Ashuz live too. Follows lots of DHB followers. Lives very close to Tom. None of us knew his address until someone doxxed him. Laura popped out the live, the troll popped in and doxxed him, then she came back in the live.
I wasn’t watching the one where he got doxxed but she’s dodgy as hell her, she’s always too nice aswell if you get me.

whoever has sent threats needs to be made accountable and I’d put my life on it that’s it isn’t anyone on here. That’s vile

Reactions: 11
Such a serious threat he went out to the pub and left Lucy and the kids alone in the house without telling them someone might put a firework through the letterbox
True that.

This isn’t something that needs to be shared over a live
It’s sympathy they want putting their children through this by saying it on live get a grip woman !

Such a serious threat he went out to the pub and left Lucy and the kids alone in the house without telling them someone might put a firework through the letterbox
Therefore he’s lying you wouldn’t do that go out !

Reactions: 10
It’s sympathy they want putting their children through this by saying it on live get a grip woman !
If it was reducing me to tears I’d not even be on a live right now.. I’d quietly step back and take a few days and think is it worth it. Look and see what I was doing wrong and get back to the family content they started with in lockdown. Soon as they started doing comps, making merch etc people saw right through them and they let money take over.
no reason for people to target his house with threats though

Crying one minute laughing the next give the woman an Oscar !

Here we go now JW coming over Christ it’s better than the talent show 🤣

How are we sending people to put fireworks through a letterbox! Give the duck over! I might just make my own police report Tom coz as much as I dislike the beggy tit u do on TikTok I’d never ever do that! We all have families of our own on here 🤬

• Heart
How are we sending people to put fireworks through a letterbox! Give the duck over! I might just make my own police report Tom coz as much as I dislike the beggy tit u do on TikTok I’d never ever do that! We all have families of our own on here 🤬
♥♥ 💯 facts

Reactions: 6

Therefore he’s lying you wouldn’t do that go out !
If it's true then come off social media, inform the police, they would arrange to have their home safe guarded, such as putting a cover on their letter box, dont email them Tom, phone them! if it's not just a set up by you to get the gifts in for your payday.

• Heart
Even if tattle ended tomorrow there’s still Instagram.. Facebook.. TikTok.. lots of people on there see what you do! Not just you! There’s threads of loads of beggy creators! Influencers! It needs to stop. But once more so you take note coz I know you read here. TATTLE AINT ABOUT DOXXING AND SENDING REAL LIFE THREATS! we openly discuss your stupid crappy meals, beggy videos, cringy lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is a set up between him and Claire I’m sure of it because if it was true you wouldn’t even come back online til the police sorted it
He is saying we are laughing at him
NOBODY HERE IS LAUGHING
If this is true we are disgusted too!
I totally agree, i think this has happened at a perfect time to get sympathy gifts, late on a Sunday evening. Scarey goin on about how she cut her arms in desperation, does she not realise she is sat there arms fully on show, apart from a tiny elbow graze (probably done at the park accidently) she has NO cut marks ffs woman your making yourselves look like fools tonight. Your both blaming DHB and us tattlers, yet you have no proof. No one here wants to harm either of you, we just talk about you because you lie, you take money from kids and you block anyone who dares to try and tell you that you have underage kids watching you.
Someone makes a serious threat to burn your home down yet you say you havent told your wife who's probably Upstairs with your 3 kids, that doesnt make sense, if you genuinely felt worried youd have lucy packing some emergency stuff into a bag incase you had to leave in hurry, but no, you decide to go on live, spend an hour telling people about it while lapping up the gifts.

• Heart
Even if tattle ended tomorrow there’s still Instagram.. Facebook.. TikTok.. lots of people on there see what you do! Not just you! There’s threads of loads of beggy creators! Influencers! It needs to stop. But once more so you take note coz I know you read here. TATTLE AINT ABOUT DOXXING AND SENDING REAL LIFE THREATS! we openly discuss your stupid crappy meals, beggy videos, cringy lives.
Exactly., I'm pretty sure none of us advertise tattle life on our social medias. I don't. My partner only found out tonight I'm on tattle because he seen a pic of Begbare and asked who's he.

They constantly talk about tattle, constantly. People have watched what they do, hear them talk about tattle which results in new people coming to the site to read or join. No one to blame but themselves

Reactions: 14
I totally agree, i think this has happened at a perfect time to get sympathy gifts, late on a Sunday evening. Scarey goin on about how she cut her arms in desperation, does she not realise she is sat there arms fully on show, apart from a tiny elbow graze (probably done at the park accidently) she has NO cut marks ffs woman your making yourselves look like fools tonight. Your both blaming DHB and us tattlers, yet you have no proof. No one here wants to harm either of you, we just talk about you because you lie, you take money from kids and you block anyone who dares to try and tell you that you have underage kids watching you.
Someone makes a serious threat to burn your home down yet you say you havent told your wife who's probably Upstairs with your 3 kids, that doesnt make sense, if you genuinely felt worried youd have lucy packing some emergency stuff into a bag incase you had to leave in hurry, but no, you decide to go on live, spend an hour telling people about it while lapping up the gifts.
He said he’s not told Lucy about the threat of fireworks through the door. So lets imsgine the conversation tomorrow
TOM: Lucy, on live last night someone said they will burn the the house down by putting fireworks through the door and they will blow up the car
LUCY : They what? And you left us here in danger so you could show your friend effort for his birthday
TOM: Yes Lucy, the birthday thing was planned for months, it was insane, it was brutal. I’m not gonna lie, I had a lot to drink
LUCY: While we sat home in danger?
TOM: Yes Lucy but don’t worry, I emailed the police, but it has upset me because my 5 and a half month old baby lives here
Lucy: What about the other kids Tom? Are they not as important? What about me?
TOM: Hang on Lucy, something’s come up, I need to go live with Claire

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He said he’s not told Lucy about the threat of fireworks through the door. So lets imsgine the conversation tomorrow
TOM: Lucy, on live last night someone said they will burn the the house down by putting fireworks through the door and they will blow up the car
LUCY : They what? And you left us here in danger so you could show your friend effort for his birthday
TOM: Yes Lucy, the birthday thing was planned for months, it was insane, it was brutal. I’m not gonna lie, I had a lot to drink
TOM: Yes Lucy but don’t worry, I emailed the police, but it has upset me because my 5 and a half month old baby lives here
The brutal bit killed me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Spot on again mumz 😊

• Haha
How many people have fireworks in February, no one buys them in October/November and thinks, i"ll keep that one for a rainy day to shove in someones letterbox one night? You might buy them to use New Years eve but come really, no one keeps them sitting there almost 6 months after they bought them ? You expect us to believe that threat? You've dreamt this up with Scarebear to try and get more people to sign the partition to close down tattle life!
Tattle is here to stay, but you could easily make the threads about you vanish though!, but to do that you'd all have to turn into lovely, kind, honest people, with great content, no kids watching and gifting & you start actually being a good parent to your kids. We wouldnt have anything to say about you then! But we all know thats never going to happen.

He's live again
I cant bare anymore off his pity party tonight 🤣

Exactly., I'm pretty sure none of us advertise tattle life on our social medias. I don't. My partner only found out tonight I'm on tattle because he seen a pic of Begbare and asked who's he.

They constantly talk about tattle, constantly. People have watched what they do, hear them talk about tattle which results in new people coming to the site to read or join. No one to blame but themselves
That made me laugh who’s he 🤣🤣

• Haha
You've dreamt this up with Scarebear to try and get more people to sign the partition to close down tattle life!
After reading here I watched from a far on scarebare side, he claimed and read out a message repeating the same threats, he said I'm screen shotting that and said sending to police as he's got an email address for them, then scarebare started to giggle, she couldn't keep her composure and said Tom I'll be back in a minute and she went off camera.

Make of that what you will.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.