Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. There's nothing like that in here.

To be honest as soon as i read what he said my first thought is he's lying. He lies about everything, so i find it hard to believe anything that comes out of his mouth. If it's true its disgusting someone threatening his home.
I’m not buying it he’s looking for sympathy just as scarebare did few weeks ago

Reactions: 10
It’s annoying me he is saying “I have got a 5 and a half month old baby”
He should be saying “I have a family” or at least “I have 3 kids living here”

• Angry
Reactions: 12
You see Tom, users and begs are very disliked....as are scammers and bone idle lazy fecks....it ain't just you, or Beggy Biatch.....we call lots of people out for their vile scrounging.....top of the pile is Nick Smith....the "man" you look up to....the "man" you want to be.....all Fat Boy Smith has done is flag up just how many of you there are.....so if you want to point a finger at anyone I suggest you point it at him. Maybe you could all duck off to Devon together....😉

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m not buying it he’s looking for sympathy just as scarebare did few weeks ago
Competition, he's back on live after saying he's to ill for talent show, starts drama views up hoping the gifts roll in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Competition, he's back on live after saying he's to ill for talent show, starts drama views up hoping the gifts roll in
He saying he hasn’t told Lucy what a liar 🤥 he’s one pathetic joke for a man 🤬

It’s annoying me he is saying “I have got a 5 and a half month old baby”
He should be saying “I have a family” or at least “I have 3 kids living here”
Trying to pull on peoples heart strings using his baby

So begs saying it’s harassment what we do and look for stuff on her.. 😆 ok then Hun

He saying he hasn’t told Lucy what a liar 🤥 he’s one pathetic joke for a man 🤬
Him and Lucy don’t seem to be sharing a lot with each other lately

Goes on live and tells hundreds of people what’s happened apparently but just said Lucy don’t know and he don’t want her to know you wouldn’t tell people on a live if your wife don’t know
I definitely call it lies

Reactions: 13
Once again it's back to blaming tattle.

For the millionth time...

YOU DONT HAVE TO READ HERE

• Heart
  • Haha
Making out that they've not read tattle liars ! Take yourself off the app oh no it’s the police again Jesus Christ 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hasn't told Lucy but goes on live and tells strangers
He’s a lying toe rag as if 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Goes on live and tells hundreds of people what’s happened apparently but just said Lucy don’t know and he don’t want her to know you wouldn’t tell people on a live if your wife don’t know
Yeah after that comment i don't believe a word he says. Why not tell your wife the mother of your child and step children there was a threat made against the house. Lucy's probably watching the bloody live.

Reactions: 6
He’s going to get himself in trouble accusing people !

Reactions: 8
Saying they’ve cracked him you’ve won grow up you stupid man ! Your upset about the gifts that’s all & you’ve been called out underage kids vulnerable & your begging that’s the problem how can’t you see it !!

🥺🥺🥺 You've won you've made me cry 😭😭

Oh duck off Tom

Kleenex give this knobber a contract

Why aren’t they doing this privately instead of on TikTok 🤦🏼‍♀️
He wants the audience & not forgetting the GIFTS yet he managed to go to a birthday party & he had threats yet still went to a party LIAR show your proof then your obviously still reading here !

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.