Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting to see anyone laughing here... Oh wait, nobody is. Hi to anyone coming over to read here after he's slandered here. As you can see, nobody is laughing or condones threats. As you can see, none of us troll him on his pages.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is a set up between him and Claire I’m sure of it because if it was true you wouldn’t even come back online til the police sorted it
He is saying we are laughing at him
NOBODY HERE IS LAUGHING
If this is true we are disgusted too!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Waiting to see anyone laughing here... Oh wait, nobody is. Hi to anyone coming over to read here after he's slandered here. As you can see, nobody is laughing or condones threats. As you can see, none of us troll him on his pages.
Thing it’s though
It’s not just us who have things to say… there’s plenty on TikTok who can see what they’re like who don’t even know about tattle!

• Heart
I'd like to suggest he looks closer to home.....cos it was nothing to do with TL or trolls in the alleged case of the takeaways, ladies of the night and car fire at the Smithys. Someone doesn't like you Tom...making threats like you say you've received is out of order.....but do NOT blame people on an opinion web site.

Reactions: 9
I got blocked by him for saying Lucy was funny one day no malice just that she was funnier than him with her comments & I got blocked your a 🤡

Reactions: 5
I'd like to suggest he looks closer to home.....cos it was nothing to do with TL or trolls in the alleged case of the takeaways, ladies of the night and car fire at the Smithys. Someone doesn't like you Tom...making threats like you say you've received is out of order.....but do NOT blame people on an opinion web site.
Exactly this. Let's also not forget who may have doxxed him in the first place... I'm still convinced it's Laura the mod.

I don’t believe a word he is saying. He was doing a battle at 12 last night and was fine. He was out all day today fine. Gets hate on a video so after a few drinks comes on live and says “ people are threatening to throw fireworks through door” I have a 5 and half month old baby guys. What about the other children??
Nah I am sorry but you would go straight to the police as it’s a threat and obviously it’s been sent on Instagram as you can only message him on TikTok if friends so I am sure the police can find out who it was. Please take it to the police Tom so we can all find out who it was and prove to
You that no one on Tattle have Ever threaten you or your family.
We speak the truth and have a opinion.
You are telling people you would practically take your life if you didn’t have Lucy and the kids. Well don’t go crying when social devices knock the door. As you are unstable - You have let the app take over your life.
If it’s that bad you would leave.
To protect my family I would be gone. Not sitting on a live crying with my gifts on saying I don’t know how much more I can take.

Carebeg you want to be quite too trying to blame DHB and becks all the time.
You will be the ones getting in to trouble you carry on.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thing it’s though
It’s not just us who have things to say… there’s plenty on TikTok who can see what they’re like who don’t even know about tattle!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻Yes how come there are videos over in tiktok they all see it as well 🤷🏼‍♀️

Truth mate all we say is the truth no threats just TRUTH & you begs don’t like it end of !
Honestly I’d love to see ONE THREAT made in here
Just one.
Coz I know for damn sure you won’t find it. And if one was made there’d be all of us reporting it! Calling them out, telling them it’s not ok! We don’t doxx.. we don’t make threats and we don’t target them. We openly discuss the tit they do online which isn’t right sometimes. We’ve all said go back to the family content and make it fun again. Just stop the begging.

This is a set up between him and Claire I’m sure of it because if it was true you wouldn’t even come back online til the police sorted it
It's probably that Andy, when he just got another threat scarebare started laughing and said she'd be back in a minute.

Reactions: 8
I don’t believe a word he is saying. He was doing a battle at 12 last night and was fine. He was out all day today fine. Gets hate on a video so after a few drinks comes on live and says “ people are threatening to throw fireworks through door” I have a 5 and half month old baby guys. What about the other children??
Nah I am sorry but you would go straight to the police as it’s a threat and obviously it’s been sent on Instagram as you can only message him on TikTok if friends so I am sure the police can find out who it was. Please take it to the police Tom so we can all find out who it was and prove to
You that no one on Tattle have Ever threaten you or your family.
We speak the truth and have a opinion.
You are telling people you would practically take your life if you didn’t have Lucy and the kids. Well don’t go crying when social devices knock the door. As you are unstable - You have let the app take over your life.
If it’s that bad you would leave.
To protect my family I would be gone. Not sitting on a live crying with my gifts on saying I don’t know how much more I can take.

Carebeg you want to be quite too trying to blame DHB and becks all the time.
You will be the ones getting in to trouble you carry on.
Yep as you’ve said agree 💯 and personally I think he’s LYING 🤥

• Heart
Exactly this. Let's also not forget who may have doxxed him in the first place... I'm still convinced it's Laura the mod.
They always say its someone you know.. she is in and out of peoples lives more than I care to see. I’m sure ive seen her in Shan’s, dhb, to name a few
Does she know where he lives? Coz I’m damn sure none of us do.

Oh here she goes fake tears 😭 what a couple of idiots really grown people acting like that if you were ill through an app you’d be off it I know I would be 🤬 stop with the waterworks & grow up all your bothered about is the MONEY 💰 💰💰💰💰💰🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
They always say its someone you know.. she is in and out of peoples lives more than I care to see. I’m sure ive seen her in Shan’s, dhb, to name a few
Does she know where he lives? Coz I’m damn sure none of us do.
She's in Ashuz live too. Follows lots of DHB followers. Lives very close to Tom. None of us knew his address until someone doxxed him. Laura popped out the live, the troll popped in and doxxed him, then she came back in the live.

• Wow
Such a serious threat he went out to the pub and left Lucy and the kids alone in the house without telling them someone might put a firework through the letterbox

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.