Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did someone say that to him on live? Awful thing to say.
No idea. Switched to the live when I saw people saying he was online on Claire's live and he was talking about it. Said he's screenshotted it and sent it to the police (which I agree needs to be done as that's a threat).

Apparently it's our fault though 🙄

How dare he insinuate we’ve helped cause people to say they’re gonna blow his car up and firework his house
Furious!!! We don’t cause hate at all off of here! We have an open discussion
What we do isn’t a crime
Exactly that. And none of us on here would ever agree that threats like this are acceptable. There's children in the house.

Guess what Tom - we're not sat here laughing.

Reactions: 10
Someone's threatened to put fireworks through his letter box and blow up his car... Whoever that was (obviously not a Tattler) is well out of line. Threats aren't needed.
It’s fuckin vile but he’s making out it’s a hate campaign and it’s nothing to do with us!

He really needs to be bleeping careful with her
He’s clearly talking about something serious and she comes in all “ hey tom” I don’t trust her!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Someone wants to blow his house up and he keeps saying he has a 5 and a half month baby
He has forgotten about Ruby and Ali living there, just shows he doesn’t care about them as much as he says

• Angry
How dare he insinuate we’ve helped cause people to say they’re gonna blow his car up and firework his house
Furious!!! We don’t cause hate at all off of here! We have an open discussion
What we do isn’t a crime
Wow is that what he’s said 🤬

Reactions: 6
It’s fuckin vile but he’s making out it’s a hate campaign and it’s nothing to do with us!

He really needs to be bleeping careful with her
He’s clearly talking about something serious and she comes in all “ hey tom” I don’t trust her!
She only ever comes in the live when drama has happened. I wish he'd actually listen to us and realise she's a little snake.

Reactions: 6
He really needs to come off that app
He was saying it’s how he makes a living.. and he doesn’t know why he gets so much hate and people who talk about him are bringing hate.. he said he’s not saying it’s us who talk about him but we’re creating people to hate or something along them lines
I’m getting smithy family vibes and I don’t like it
Not once in a million years would we incite such awful things to be done

Reactions: 11
No idea. Switched to the live when I saw people saying he was online on Claire's live and he was talking about it. Said he's screenshotted it and sent it to the police (which I agree needs to be done as that's a threat).

Apparently it's our fault though 🙄

Exactly that. And none of us on here would ever agree that threats like this are acceptable. There's children in the house.

Guess what Tom - we're not sat here laughing.
Where have we incited hate or threats towards his home or family, has he got screenshots of that? Because not once have i seen any threats in these threads.

Definitely agree it should be passed to the police.

Reactions: 11
Wow is that what he’s said 🤬
He didn’t say tattle but he said the people who watch us and talk about us day in and day out. 🤬 we’re not about doing that at all! We would never condone that, ever! We talk about the tit they do, and beg etc but that isn’t causing other people to hate them

Where have we incited hate or threats towards his home or family, has he got screenshots of that? Because not once have i seen any threats in these threads.

Definitely agree it should be passed to the police.
I thought he’d blocked tattle and I’ve been on here now few weeks I’ve never come across anything like that ! He’s realising he’s not liked on the app & I believe he’s making it up if he’s got screen shots then show the proof instead of crying about it 🤬

He didn’t say tattle but he said the people who watch us and talk about us day in and day out. 🤬 we’re not about doing that at all! We would never condone that, ever! We talk about the tit they do, and beg etc but that isn’t causing other people to hate them
He sais he’s not saying it’s tattle
But Claires saying it’s tattle
Its NOT tattle
We have morals

• Angry
Claire pretty much said we’re ruining lives.. stop with the emails and the lies
Care to share what lies? We are NOT responsible for what others say outside of here. Get off your high horse
Pulling in the views this!

He is full of tit with his pity party Lucy heard the threats and they said Claire had them as well I dont agree with stupid threats like this and agree go to the police but dont sit and say you dont understand why people dislike you its because you sre a pair of begs and blame DHB for calling you out dusgusting behaviour

I thought he’d blocked tattle and I’ve been on here now few weeks I’ve never come across anything like that ! He’s realising he’s not liked on the app & I believe he’s making it up if he’s got screen shots then show the proof instead of crying about it 🤬
Exactly. There's nothing like that in here.

To be honest as soon as i read what he said my first thought is he's lying. He lies about everything, so i find it hard to believe anything that comes out of his mouth. If it's true its disgusting someone threatening his home.

Begbare needs to be very careful slandering DHB and saying he's the one behind the threats.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Tattle I could put to one side if that was me.. just don’t read it and you’ll forget about it
But if it got to the point my house and kids lives were being threatened. I’d come off all social media.
Get a normal job and stay out of the public eye

He sais he’s not saying it’s tattle
But Claires saying it’s tattle
Its NOT tattle
We have morals
Jesus I can’t believe what he’s saying he’s upset likely about Instagram and what’s going around on tiktok about him he don’t understand what he’s done ???😳 Jesus you beg & beg that’s basically why it’s all gone tits up for you !!!!!

Reactions: 7
Why's Claire smiling and laughing at this? Tom's saying we'll sit here and laugh. None of us are. Claire's loving it. Disgusting.

Jesus I can’t believe what he’s saying he’s upset likely about Instagram and what’s going around on tiktok about him he don’t understand what he’s done ???😳 Jesus you beg & beg that’s basically why it’s all gone tits up for you !!!!!
Not only does he beg. He grooms.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Begbare needs to be very careful slandering DHB and saying he's the one behind the threats.
Jesus is she really saying on live he's making the threats. I hope someone screen recorded. First becks now dhb. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 8
They’ve sent screenshots to the police.. nothing incriminating on here.
apart from a few nicknames.. and calling them out on lies, emailing relevant people to protect consumers of Claire’s shoddy work and ripping people off. Nothing we have done is illegal. We don’t direct hate towards them.. we don’t speak to them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.