Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well enough to go out for a friends birthday though but not to do a live ok then 🙃

Reactions: 8
“I’m not well at all… even though I’m out for my friends birthday”
So you’re well enough to go out, but not sit at home on TikTok? Ok then 🙃😑😑😑
If you were that ill, you’d be at home in bed. Not out out and spreading your germs 🦠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dear Mr Manley, you have a rogue mod, pls say thank you to them for unblocking me 💋
Omg how did you get them to unblock you! I’m unblocked and need back in asap before I die of boredom

Cancelled the talent show so they can all catch up on the Shann gossip with Adam going live 🤣

Omg how did you get them to unblock you! I’m unblocked and need back in asap before I die of boredom

Cancelled the talent show so they can all catch up on the Shann gossip with Adam going live 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
And I was so looking forward to watching all that talent later…. I’ll bet a parmo that he’ll be on later begging for pancakes

• Haha
Good god what do you want? A medal from your mate? 🤣🤣🤣
If that was my mate they’d understand if i was ill.. and I’d rearrange something to do with them another night when I’m better. They’d understand.
I mean it’s not like you’re up early tomorrow for work is it Tom

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tom
Why have you put your friends birthday and time begging for pancakes before spending the weekend with your son?
You put effort into meeting your mates? That’s really sad as you ignored Elliot all weekend

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Mankey was absolutely fuming he lost 🤣

He is vile. Why would you want to win against Tash for? Knowing her son is terminal.
He couldn't end that live quick enough when he seen he was getting slaughtered and no one was gifting him lol

Good god what do you want? A medal from your mate? 🤣🤣🤣
If that was my mate they’d understand if i was ill.. and I’d rearrange something to do with them another night when I’m better. They’d understand.
I mean it’s not like you’re up early tomorrow for work is it Tom
Someone throw him a blue Peter badge. Im sure it was a lot of effort for him to drag his lard arse off the sofa and down to see his mate. Doesn't deserve his kids. Absolute waster of a man

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I have no idea yesterday as soon as i went in the room it said you have been blocked by the host, thats never happend to me before, so i came on here and posted about it, tried again and i couldnt even find his account. Woke up today and bingo, im unblocked 😂😂
I could see his account on my back up and my partner's pages last night so he thought he got rid of me but i went straight back in on a different name 😉

• Haha
So poorly he’s on live saying he’s the biggest family man
Yeah so great a family man you ignore your kids

• Haha
  • Wow
Someone's threatened to put fireworks through his letter box and blow up his car... Whoever that was (obviously not a Tattler) is well out of line. Threats aren't needed.

• Wow
Someone's threatened to put fireworks through his letter box and blow up his car... Whoever that was (obviously not a Tattler) is well out of line. Threats aren't needed.
Did someone say that to him on live? Awful thing to say.

Reactions: 4
How dare he insinuate we’ve helped cause people to say they’re gonna blow his car up and firework his house
Furious!!! We don’t cause hate at all off of here! We have an open discussion
What we do isn’t a crime

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.