Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's so interested in getting coins he missed this, he read out the first sentence and kind of laughed it off but he missed the follow up, he hasn't blocked the person who wrote it 🙄😳

Tom your live is full of kids who are reading these comments! You should be more careful as you have a young audience

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
There’s so many young girls in there in his match motivators I’ve reported 7 accounts so far!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I only logged on half an hour ago i dont know what treasure boxes are or what they do
Someone sends a box and you click open and a few people get a few coins about sums it up.
How long we thinking till tom starts justifying why he’s doing the game.
Or saying how he’s going to get hate but everyone enters so why can’t he.
Come on baseball bat where are ya.

Reactions: 6
He’s already saying
“Smash the pancakes guys” 🤬🤬🤬
duck off tom! Breaking the rules already too! Clearly states this time.. NO encouraging or asking for gifts.

Anyone who sends a flipping pancake he’s going to follow 😡 pretty sure he can’t say that
Good job I screen recorded it

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
This is the 1st time ive watched Mr Scarebear, oh wow he has no neck 😮😂 and what a bore he is!
Tom breaking the competition rules already, now promising to follow anyone whe sends frying pan, bribing kids this guy really is the lowest of the low

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Baseball is proper trying to have a conversation with Mankey but he’s just interested in flipping pancakes for a follow looool! Grow up tok ffs. Act your age and be a good dad and husband for once in your life.

• Haha
Tut tut Tom
I hope you get disqualified
You know full well kids will be gifting to just get a follow off you too 🤬

1 frying pan is £3 someonejust said 😮😮
£2.50 if you get it from the website not the app. It’s disgusting what he’s doing! No shame at all. Same with the treasure chest, they’re £2/5/10

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
This is the 1st time ive watched Mr Scarebear, oh wow he has no neck 😮😂 and what a bore he is!
Tom breaking the competition rules already, now promising to follow anyone whe sends frying pan, bribing kids this guy really is the lowest of the low
He needs reporting....I'll be doing it tomorrow....he has no pride....just a dull, unintelligent piece of tit....exactly what has he got to show for the last 14 years he could have worked? Doesn't drive, cant cook, no personality, no outside interests....and we are all allegedly jealous 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Haha Andy only coming on to help boost Tom up the leader board, so Andy winning the boxing match and getting the 500.points 🤣

• Haha
He needs reporting....I'll be doing it tomorrow....he has no pride....just a dull, unintelligent piece of tit....exactly what has he got to show for the last 14 years he could have worked? Doesn't drive, cant cook, no personality, no outside interests....and we are all allegedly jealous 🤣🤣🤣
Are you on about Tom? Oh i know Manky Tom very well, its just Andy ive never watched, boring as watching potatoes boil

Last edited:
He’s fuming Andy’s beating him in every match! He’s gonna struggle being in the top 20 let alone 10!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see he's trying to bait people with the title of his live 🙄View attachment 1088241
Andy said something about just try getting in the top 10 and Tom went “well we’re a very long way from there now aren’t we”
🤬🤬🤬
If you’re that arsed Tom use your own money! Get the inhales to gift you! Don’t make your followers feel bad for not getting YOU higher up with THEIR money! Stop relying on other people. There’s lots on live now sticking to the rules, not begging.. nor saying smash the pancakes.. not bribing people with a follow..

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.