Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The treasure check thing isnt that good tbh .i went on right guys live earlier and he was buying them himself to help people get coins .he put about 20 on to go of and out of all the boxes .i came out with 11 coins haha

Reactions: 5
The treasure check thing isnt that good tbh .i went on right guys live earlier and he was buying them himself to help people get coins .he put about 20 on to go of and out of all the boxes .i came out with 11 coins haha
I can’t stand him anymore 🙈 he really grates on me

Me too! Do you watch the lady who is on most nights… caringwhispers_asmr? She does a whole set up, she’s amazing!
I watch loads!! But yes I know her. There’s a man called Ian or something I think. He’s Awsome. I suppose everyone’s taste is different with it though.

Reactions: 3
duck sake he’s on with the immature. Great content for his younger followers. This is what the weekend is going to entail!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lucy is out. Toms home alone with the kids including his weekend son Elliot
Toms sat on live for hours
Ignoring the kids. What’s the point in his son being there?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
His son seems a lovely little boy, and Mankey is sat on the beg on tik tok. He hardly has his son round, can’t this bloke have a bloody day off tik tok for his son 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Toms entering every single treasure box. He’s not sent any out himself, at least rightguys sent some out on his live

Oh my god he will never learn, kids gifting, some of them look about 10 and in the comments!!

Toms entering every single treasure box. He’s not sent any out himself, at least rightguys sent some out on his live
Have you seen the kids gifting, he’s got no shame!

His son seems a lovely little boy, and Mankey is sat on the beg on tik tok. He hardly has his son round, can’t this bloke have a bloody day off tik tok for his son 🙄
The boys there the weekend
Toms begging for pancakes all weekend

He’s such an addict. Literally even tapping to get a few free coins like that’s gonna help him get to top ten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.