Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be very surprised if they even took that pup to gets its vaccinations
All he says when people ask is that Lucy dealt with all of it, erm mankey lucy is usually in the same room or in the room next door so go and ask her. Like they haven’t chatted about it all anyway. I don’t think it’s had any vaccinations either.

Reactions: 5
Well I've heard it all now comparing how the England football team was represented in the media to what happening in the Ukraine WTF IS THIS GUY FOR REAL !!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Toms begging for treasure chests but not for him its so his followers can try and claim it
Ffs. It’s still costing people money

• Angry
Toms begging for treasure chests but not for him its so his followers can try and claim it
I posted in the scarebeg thread instead of here.. what are these treasure chests? I’ve not been on much today so I’m clueless

Oh here he goes.. oh there’s a pancake, but i haven’t seen the flipper one yet 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So he's starting his begging at midnight....because if he starts in the morning people will be ahead of him!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Tom… she’s not as interested in making huge amounts of money for herself by begging!
He honestly gets scarily too invested in these and just sees ££ signs. Other people have bigger problems!

Attachments

• Angry
I won some coins on his live😂 thanks! He said they can be used to gift him during the comp… um nope. I gave them to someone doing asmr who was so thankful 🥰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So these chests.. people pay 200 coins for example, and then people who are watching, have chance to take some of them coins? Am I correct? 🤣 that just seems ridiculous to me 😩😩 so I pay £2 for some coins and buy a chest, then that chest gives people watching coins? Or am I completely missing the point

I won some coins on his live😂 thanks! He said they can be used to gift him during the comp… um nope. I gave them to someone doing asmr who was so thankful 🥰
Wtf 🤬 I wouldn’t use them to gift him tit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also… Tom, for someone who knows nothing about the dog! Vaccinations etc you seem to like putting in on camera with you a lot when you’re live. That puppy needs to be kept inside! Or is it more about the attention it gets while you take it out?
It’s not just vaccs they have to invest in. Theres also a monthly flea and worm treatment. The dog only has to eat one snail or slug in the garden and it can get really ill.

It’s not just vaccs they have to invest in. Theres also a monthly flea and worm treatment. The dog only has to eat one snail or slug in the garden and it can get really ill.
My dogs cost me 75 a month for health club and insurance and they eat proper food not cheap biscuits

Omg doesn't that puppy look sad hmm he's trying hard to get Amy followers to go live with him tomorrow for the competition is begbare not friends with him
I feel sorry for the poor puppy living with them begs 😢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.