Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else hear that baby screaming. I know baby’s cry but that didn’t sound like tierd cry. Poor thing probably got bellyache from
The crap they feeding him. U could c mankey Tom was gettin peeved an lucy aggy bcz ppl wasn’t commenting.
Yes that crap is not for a baby to digest and she’s had 2 kids already …, get off your ass then saying don’t talk to your mom like that go and help always has in in for that poor boy !

Reactions: 4
14 year old gifting. Child groomer. Check his hard drive.

View attachment 1046262View attachment 1046263
Send it to TikTok, their rules state no under 18s gifting

They claim to be a family account, I've just come across a live he's currently on with Oliver Douglas & it's fair to say his language isn't exactly family friendly. This is something he is going to encounter battling to get into the weekly rankings. You'd have to wonder how much of his audience he is going to alienate

What an absolute liar, he's just after saying he doesn't agree with kids under 18 gifting 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
Honestly the things he’s says on lives when I’ve seen 10 year olds watching him is vile. All the sexual inuendos, trying to grope Lucy. Kids don’t need to see that

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Same kid that was gifting last night is back. Her account got banned for being underage. Even his mods are asking her age. Tom's ignoring it because he's loving the gifts from a child. Child groomer.

Screenshot_20220207_185638.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
What was the comment he keeps going on about I literally started reading it and it got blocked

Reactions: 3
Same kid that was gifting last night is back. Her account got banned for being underage. Even his mods are asking her age. Tom's ignoring it because he's loving the gifts from a child. Child groomer.

View attachment 1046374
This is so wrong ! Would he let his kids gift & thing is the daughter has an account & she’s how old 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Right so going off the diamond/coin thing
He needs 13,000 diamonds
That’s 26,000 coins 🤔 I think
If 50 diamonds is 100 coins
£260?
And one diamond is worth $0.05 or 4p

• Angry
What was the comment he keeps going on about I literally started reading it and it got blocked
Didn't manage to read it. Was something to do with Mason Greenwood so probably pretty sick.

Reactions: 1
He said about 10 mins ago he is going to block people who dont have many followers or a photo on their profile.

• Wow
No shouts outs sorry if I do it for one I have to do it for everyone 😂😂😂😂 it’s only kids that want shouting out. Your page is full of children and the majority of adults are in there to watch your ridiculous antics. Grow up Tom you massive nobody!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What was the comment he's trying to move on from
It was a comment that had something to do with Mason Greenwood. Missed the whole comment as it got deleted. Pretty sick if it mentions that though.

Yes that crap is not for a baby to digest and she’s had 2 kids already …, get off your ass then saying don’t talk to your mom like that go and help always has in in for that poor boy !
I could T believe it when seen she given him hunters chicken sauce from a jar. So much rubbish in them for a baby. He goin b poorly. I have children an I no expert but I know what to give my baby’s.
Send it to TikTok, their rules state no under 18s gifting

Honestly the things he’s says on lives when I’ve seen 10 year olds watching him is vile. All the sexual inuendos, trying to grope Lucy. Kids don’t need to see that
I’m 38 an I dnt need to see that

Im not in there, i didnt hear, ive come out to eat my meal, i cant eat while looking at Tom
So theyve now decided to go for the weekly ranking just one week every month starting this week so it's blatant big gift begging

Apparently the mods mute anyone that they think looks underage, but as someone just commented, that doesn’t stop these people from gifting does it. If he was so passionate, he would be blocking them. I’ve seen 11-13yr olds chatting today. If he’s so concerned, why am I reporting them and not him?
BC8518CD-4255-4FA3-B664-626AE4B38873.jpeg

He also said that if he knew his children were gifting, he’d take their phone away. So it’s ok to other children to give him money but he wouldn’t allow his children to 🤔

I didn’t see the comment, I was writing that ^

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So theyve now decided to go for the weekly ranking just one week every month starting this week so it's blatant big gift begging
Yeah ive been watching him since about 4pm , it makes me sick he doesnt even thank or add his gifters, its take the cash then beg for more 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Of course it is he thinks he’s doing them a big favour silly people that are gifting but it’s KIDS mostly 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.