Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is just sadly sitting there waiting for someone to want to battle him. I have popped in an out, how can that hold an audience? And will stay there all night

Reactions: 3
Apparently the mods mute anyone that they think looks underage, but as someone just commented, that doesn’t stop these people from gifting does it. If he was so passionate, he would be blocking them. I’ve seen 11-13yr olds chatting today. If he’s so concerned, why am I reporting them and not him?
View attachment 1046364
He also said that if he knew his children were gifting, he’d take their phone away. So it’s ok to other children to give him money but he wouldn’t allow his children to 🤔

I didn’t see the comment, I was writing that ^
He don’t care as long as his bank balance is going up !

Reactions: 2
He is just sadly sitting there waiting for someone to want to battle him. I have popped in an out, how can that hold an audience? And will stay there all night
He’s repeated himself repeatedly is this what tiktok has become a begging app I joined for fun during lockdown now it’s all begging on it from the likes of people like him… LAZY LUMP

Reactions: 4
Yeah ive been watching him since about 4pm , it makes me sick he doesnt even thank or add his gifters, its take the cash then beg for more 🤬🤬🤬
Lmao he actually says we're going to do it once a month as we can't expect you guys to do more than once a month shouldn't expect anyone to do anything at all you pleader

Reactions: 5
Having a dig at DHB now ! How about the GROOMER video you made 😡

Who called them rotten, but to think he can say anymore is jealous of them.Im shocked at the level you live at and feel it's ok not to work.

• Wow
No Tom there is nothing, i repeat nothing normal about you! Squarehead is that normal? I could go on but your too busy begging to listen!

• Haha
See now we’re talking about football they’re smashing the footballs out…
You know what I should talk about universes!
vile behaviour
And you wonder why you have a thread on here

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So live everyday for a week?
he needs on average 50k diamonds a day to stay in top 100 maybe more?
That’s a grand in other peoples money.. a day!
imagine how much he’s earning from that

• Wow
Ive just done a tester on my backup account for oliver not for him as i domt want him to win :LOL: .he hasnt been sent any gifts all his points are from likes .the ones that say 3 are from likes as when you like it .it goes against the points once but puts 3 points .so no one has even sent him any gifts :LOL:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.