Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Also let’s remember
Last night in live Mankey said some tattle life members got arrested
Are we all present and correct? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13

c.tingz

VIP Member
Also let’s remember
Last night in live Mankey said some tattle life members got arrested
Are we all present and correct? Lol
I’m HEAR too, I have to admit I heard sirens 🚨 a few days ago and hid in the loft.

Do you think it’s safe to come down now ??? 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
Manley Family thread four. Thread suggestion "Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling" by @zyxwvu

Quick recap - still begging

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Someone needs to do a montage of him begging for coins and calling dhb a child groomer and post it on every thread of theirs so new people can see what he’s like

• Heart

lifeistooshort

I don't follow this family as they're not my cup of tea because they don't really do anything, but thought I would check them out given they are talked about so much. It's really hard to judge them because they have lovely innocent young children, so directing at the parents alone ... how the hell are they getting away with all this exploitation?!

Lets be clear of the FACTS here having watched a bit of their lives.

Gambling is against the law for minors, aka under the age of 18. They are enticing/allowing MINORS to GIVE THEM MONEY (not gifts!). 2 battle games I watched showed MINORS as 'gifters'. MINORS are giving money in the form of pretty flowers, etc to play this game of getting up a leaderboard. A live I watched also showed MINORS on their gifting list. This is GAMBLING. How are they getting away with this???!

To top it off, which has led me to have a rage, is they have a link in their bio to go and buy the coins! WTAF! :mad:

• Angry

mumz

VIP Member
This guy gave up his sweet shop because doing TT gave him the opportunity to still earn money and to be able to spend quality time with his family

His greed took over and in place of quality time with his family he spends every waking hour begging on TT or filling his face with food

He is a newlywed, has a new baby, has taken on 2 young children as his own, has 2 more children he needs to spend time with

This is the best years of the children’s lives, the time to mentor them, build memories, go parks, zoo. Theme parks, farms, swimming, library, beach and so much more at weekends

Spending the weekend at another beggars house is not giving your kids a good time, it is feeding your own ego

Toms audience is dwindling, so his new strategy is to come on in the wee small hours when “the Americans” are on because they are “big” gifters ( I hope you are reading this Sharon). He said he will sleep mornings so he can stay up later

So……. Where is this time you gave up work for to spend with your family? You treat Lucy like a dogsbody, when she first met you, she was a beautiful sparkly bubbly person, you have drowned her, and your kids, they are struggling in that pool too.

Get out Tom, before you lose everything that is precious to you. Or is the coin more important?

• Heart

Winzmum.

Chatty Member
Sooooo I'm looking into setting up a petition to stop under 18s gifting and block tiktok transactions from go Henry cards
Tik tok need to be held accountable for allowing all the gifts to go through
Hoping the media might take notice

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Discolights

VIP Member
No one is gifting because they are at school and adults are doing that thing called WORK. They are going to struggle without their battle partner and I’m here for it 🙋‍♀️ DHB doing the game a few weeks ago really was a good idea all round

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
The Mankeys had their address doxxed on live last night
Hotlined everything to the local plod
Yet are still going to Scares at the weekend
So I guess the house will have armed guards at the door 24/7
More importantly
Who is looking after Dusty?
Are they leaving him home alone again?
Are they still rehoming him?
Will someone look in to feed him and walk him?
Maybe the friendly neighbourhood armed guard will do that seeing as they are on the doorstep anyway
Will there be a third disaster to keep the Manleys from returning home snd the kids getting to school?
Disaster 1 was snow and no trains
Disaster 2 was the exhaust fell off the car
Will Maccy’s, pizza, chinese, and carvery win against 3 portions of diet pasta?
Will they battle each other from the same house?
Will they play who is sleeping in who’s bed?
Will Mr Mankey pack more than 1 top?
Will Lucy wash her hoody before the trip?
The ONLY thing we can be certain of, is that BEGGING will be involved

• Haha
  • Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Please bookmark this page
8th Feb 2022 Tom Mankey said “Tattle will get shut down trust me”
Lets read this in a years time

He said some tattlers have been arrested today

Wasn’t me yet

• Haha

Discolights

VIP Member
I think we’re all here because we’re adults that don’t agree with other adults openly profiting from vulnerable people and children’s pocket money. It’s sickening. Tattle convos stay on tattle. It’s why it’s here, to keep peoples opinions on people here. If your baiting out addresses, then you’re an idiot and you’re not welcome here.

• Heart

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
He kept going on cheaper to buy in bio like a broken record 😡 people must be really stupid because I don’t get why you’d gift & you don’t even know these people & to line their own lazy ass pockets it’s not normal !
He is a broken record on a loop. he says - guys follow us on instagram and facebook wobble around fingers through hair. If you want to gift check the link in our bio its cheaper that way. Wobble around fingers through hair. We are trying to get in the weekly leader board. Wobble around fingers through hair. We have no chance but we will try. Wobble around fingers through hair. We are not doing the competitions anymore. Wobble around fingers through hair. Its just not worth it. Wobble around fingers through hair and REPEAT

• Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
He introduced Itz Adam to Tiktok.....massive differences between you two though Tom....Adam has a personality, he doesn't beg, no doubt he gifts his mates when they battle and finally....the biggest difference.....he has a fucking job, not only a job...he runs his own business....so when Tiktok goes belly up he'll walk away with his pride intact.

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Recap:

- Mankey's been crying since the competition because some teenagers beat him alongside DHB.
- Mankey lost his rag and called DHB a child groomer.
- Mankey wore the same t-shirt for 5 days running and then wondered why people called him Mankey. He then tried to claim everyone was calling his whole family Mankey.
- Mankey then lost his ad deal with Toby Carvery because of his behaviour.
- Mankey allowed Claire (carebare) to hide at his house for a few days.
- He got a new phone but still looks like he lacks vitamins.
- Heavy breathing on lives.
- Still speaking to underage children. CHECK HIS HARD DRIVE.
- No longer doing any competitions ever again apparently.
- Going for weekly ranking once per month. Begging for gifts and linking how to buy coins.
- Tried to take away viewers from Tik tok for his Facebook page whilst people were raising money for a boy with no arms or legs.

Think that sums it up.

Comes to something when CJ has to gift him.

Screenshot_20220206_222248.jpg
Screenshot_20220206_222706.jpg

• Heart

lululalalulu

VIP Member
His viewers are as low as his vitamin count.
Trying to get Oliver feeling sorry for him, he didn’t give 2 shits 😂
And pretty much him & Lucy sat bitching at each other. What a great live 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Arrested for what ? Having an opinion? This isn't North Korea and youre not Kim Jong Un ( he's a lot slimmer than you now !) Honestly , making out like they are some sort of anti tattle activist. Absolute spongers , begging all day. If it wasn't for us they would have no content .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10