Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No shouts outs sorry if I do it for one I have to do it for everyone 😂😂😂😂 it’s only kids that want shouting out. Your page is full of children and the majority of adults are in there to watch your ridiculous antics. Grow up Tom you massive nobody!
Yes 🙌

Reactions: 2
Heard him saying earlier that parents have also got to take responsibility of what their kids are doing if their gifting and then went on to say that if parents are ok with it then maybe set them a limit like maybe £10 a week 🙄 these begs are really riling me up😠

• Wow
Reactions: 5
7.30pm people are saying goodnight, your gifters are all on a school night Tom
Bed time 🥱 and he just said he don’t hate on anybody thinks we’ve forgotten the vile outburst about DHB well we haven’t !

Reactions: 4
Heard him saying earlier that parents have also got to take responsibility of what their kids are doing if their gifting and then went on to say that if parents are ok with it then maybe set them a limit like maybe £10 a week 🙄 these begs are really riling me up😠
I’d be fumin if my kid saved up £40 to spend on him at the start of every month

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Has Sharon made an appearance today? Wonder if she'll gift again..

Bed time 🥱 and he just said he don’t hate on anybody thinks we’ve forgotten the vile outburst about DHB well we haven’t !
Don’t hate on anybody? He’s literally been sat slagging dhb off! Saying he’s a grown man on the app calling his family 🤣🤣 sorry Tom pot.. kettle.. hello?

Reactions: 6
He thinks he has a huge following, it might say 314k followers on his profile but what he doesnt realise is 313k of them are just me on my back up accounts that ive had to make as he keeps banning me on lives 🤣
Tom youve not had more than 300 watchers all day today, do the maths

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He looks so ill and unhealthy for such a young man 30 he needs to try look after himself thin this child is banned after gifting 400 coins
He’s morbidly overweight & needs to spend some time outdoors instead of sat on a live practically all day 🤷🏼‍♀️

I bit the bullet today and reported the live as most gifters are underage. No violation 🤷‍♀️
No surprise there tho tiktok don’t care getting there percentages

TikTok need to be made aware I know they won’t like it, but surely they’d hate more bad publicity in the papers for underage grooming more than losing a few small accounts

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.