Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol at her face when he said he won’t be joining his family for tea as he has begging to do. As 5 more school children are viewing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A new drama called No Return starts on ITV tonight at 9pm going by the adverts it seems more interesting and entertaining than Tom’s lives.
Yes I’ll be watching that not the begging 🤡

Lol at her face when he said he won’t be joining his family for tea as he has begging to do. As 5 more school children are viewing.
I know Christ he’s an absolute disgrace !

Reactions: 3
Are these comments about hard work taking the piss? I do hope so.....and then having to be told to go spend time with your kids.....Tom, you're a Dad, start acting like one!!!
This is harder than proper work?! duck off 😂 And look at the I wish I could gift with the sad emoji, look at what Tom has done he has made people feel like that they have to gift. Get in the bin you fat piece of tit then again you’d probably eat what’s in the bin so go for a run instead!! 😡😡😡

I think the people in the comments about hard work and saying about going to eat with his kids was pointing it out, I think there part of tattle life

Are these comments about hard work taking the piss? I do hope so.....and then having to be told to go spend time with your kids.....Tom, you're a Dad, start acting like one!!!
I don’t get how he is not ashamed of himself - imagine being told by a stranger to go and have dinner with your family, how embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 4
I don't follow this family as they're not my cup of tea because they don't really do anything, but thought I would check them out given they are talked about so much. It's really hard to judge them because they have lovely innocent young children, so directing at the parents alone ... how the hell are they getting away with all this exploitation?!

Lets be clear of the FACTS here having watched a bit of their lives.

Gambling is against the law for minors, aka under the age of 18. They are enticing/allowing MINORS to GIVE THEM MONEY (not gifts!). 2 battle games I watched showed MINORS as 'gifters'. MINORS are giving money in the form of pretty flowers, etc to play this game of getting up a leaderboard. A live I watched also showed MINORS on their gifting list. This is GAMBLING. How are they getting away with this???!

To top it off, which has led me to have a rage, is they have a link in their bio to go and buy the coins! WTAF! :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I don't follow this family as they're not my cup of tea because they don't really do anything, but thought I would check them out given they are talked about so much. It's really hard to judge them because they have lovely innocent young children, so directing at the parents alone ... how the hell are they getting away with all this exploitation?!

Gambling is against the law for minors, aka under the age of 18. They are enticing/allowing MINORS to GIVE THEM MONEY (not gifts!). 2 battle games I watched showed MINORS as 'gifters'. MINORS are giving money in the form of pretty flowers, etc to play this game of getting up a leaderboard. A live I watched also showed MINORS on their gifting list. This is GAMBLING. How are they getting away with this???!

To top it off, which has led me to have a rage, is they have a link in their bio to go and buy the coins! WTAF! :mad:
Do you have any idea how we can stop him, he is ruthless and pays no attention to anything we've said.

I’ve never followed them their content is aimed at kids ! Only came across them with the other one begbare and the competition the other week ! Yes that’s right buy the coins in the bio & literally a lot of kids always in there lives !

What’s for tea ? You know exactly what was for tea you were on live while battling with her HUNTERS CHICKEN you have a memory loss ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve never followed them their content is aimed at kids ! Only came across them with the other one begbare and the competition the other week ! Yes that’s right buy the coins in the bio & literally a lot of kids always in there lives !

What’s for tea ? You know exactly what was for tea you were on live while battling with her HUNTERS CHICKEN you have a memory loss ? 😂
Tiktok guidelines

Account holders who are under the age of 18 cannot send or receive gifts via our virtual gifting features.

How are they getting away with it??????

Tiktok guidelines

Account holders who are under the age of 18 cannot send or receive gifts via our virtual gifting features.

How are they getting away with it??????
Yeah they shouldnt be able to as theres some tiktokers with big followings that are under 18 and when they go live cant recieve gifts

Reactions: 2
As per TikTok weekly ranging rules
Which toms gifters will be breaking!

“If I go random and get beaten I’ll feel ever more humiliated”
Wow just wow
Way to yet again make your gifters feel guilty for joy being able to afford to gift or for putting them in a position they feel like they should gift you

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I feel like the party pooper reporting accounts but I watched a few battles and so many of the accounts were 11-12 year olds. One was a 10 year old, so I reported em. So far 9 accounts are now gone, and 7 are under review. 🤓

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel like the party pooper reporting accounts but I watched a few battles and so many of the accounts were 11-12 year olds. One was a 10 year old, so I reported em. So far 9 accounts are now gone, and 7 are under review. 🤓
Please don’t. TikTok is no place for young girls/boys. There was an article in the sun saying p**dophiles roam that app and it made me feel sick. Kids shouldn’t be exposed to that! Or to Tom and his nasty inuendos and asking for gifts. I’ve seen kids as young as 7/8 and reported accounts coz they’re swearing and singing about s3x and doing lewd movements

• Heart
“We’re 28.3k diamonds away, we’re chipping away at it! If we get into the top 100 who knows what’ll happen.
Ive no words
You ain’t doing anything Tom!! This is peoples money, you’re just sat on ur arse, looking for pretty gifts Ona screen while ur wife sorts ur baby and puts him to bed.

How much money is 27.3 k diamonds?
I’ve no idea what it converts into. Dhb worked it out I’m sure, I just can’t remember what he said.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.