Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the party pooper reporting accounts but I watched a few battles and so many of the accounts were 11-12 year olds. One was a 10 year old, so I reported em. So far 9 accounts are now gone, and 7 are under review. 🤓
Ive been sat here for months reporting his underage gifters, sadly even if they loose their accounts they make new ones, the only way to stop it is for the Manky family to stop begging and encouraging underage users to gift.
He might have a large following but his viewing numbers are falling, i think thats alot to do with his very uncalled for rant at DHB

Reactions: 5
“We’re 28.3k diamonds away, we’re chipping away at it! If we get into the top 100 who knows what’ll happen.
Ive no words
You ain’t doing anything Tom!! This is peoples money, you’re just sat on ur arse, looking for pretty gifts Ona screen while ur wife sorts ur baby and puts him to bed.

I’ve no idea what it converts into. Dhb worked it out I’m sure, I just can’t remember what he said.
He’s a disgrace to mankind lazy lump of lard beg beg beg sorry but people are THICK who is this Kimberly gifting … now the other Lump BEGS on 🐷

Reactions: 1
I wonder if the press would be interested ? I know DHB and team have probably already explored this but I’m getting more and more enraged by Mankey and it’s not good for my health 🤣. Seriously though it’s so so wrong, he is a grown man relying on others, mostly minors, to put food on his table !

Reactions: 7
He’s got a couple holidays booked
PAID FOR WITH UNDERAGE KIDS AND VULNERABLE PEOPLES HATD EARNED MONEY 😡😡

• Angry
He just made kimberly the gifter a mod

I wonder if the press would be interested ? I know DHB and team have probably already explored this but I’m getting more and more enraged by Mankey and it’s not good for my health 🤣. Seriously though it’s so so wrong, he is a grown man relying on others, mostly minors, to put food on his table !
Go for it x

• Angry
  • Haha
Well these people must like to see a big lump of lard sitting begging for their money imagine tho being related to him 😳 shocking behaviour ! No playing with the kids is there just collecting gifts

Reactions: 4
I’ll be back on in an hour or so, please keep updated! I’ve gotta go and bath the kids and get them in bed, you know like all us normal parents Tom 🙃🙃🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 8
new to this thread 👋

followed the mankeys for a while now, enjoyed their content until it all got money influenced. begging daily on tiktok lives for gifts, tiktok lives for gifts over ANYTHING.. get ready with me.. cooking.. talent shows.. literally anything. i still cant get over them adressing their dog dying and their poor wee kids breaking their hearts out in the back. why would you include your child?? not to mention all the videos tom posts and deletes. they all look absolutely ill, that new iphone is not better camera quality for my eyes. pale as a ghost. whats for tea tonight is overused and their merch is horrid.

• Heart
I work in the charity sector so going to put my feelers out to see if it can be addressed from that angle. I don't think Tiktok will do anything because 1) the more people pay out the more profit they make, aka blind eye and 2) commenting directly will just lead to be being blocked - learnt that recently by calling out Lawrence's Amazon beg list.

I saw DHB's live with him talking about it, but didn't realise the extent of the issue having now read up a bit on here. These people seriously have no morals, disgusting. There is absolutely no doubt they are breaking laws in some form because of the involvement of minors.

I'm invested now 😤 and sure many people are.

• Heart
I'm a mum, I have 5 kids. But sort thst bleeping screaming baby out, or atleast come off live and let the boy rest! 'fighting his sleep' probably because all he can hear is his dad's chuppa chops waffling tit to scam more gifts. I dont care if Lucy I'd behind the camera sorting him out, they're both parents, both of them need to sort him out! He's such a fat, lazy, stinking beast

• Heart
They claim to be a family account, I've just come across a live he's currently on with Oliver Douglas & it's fair to say his language isn't exactly family friendly. This is something he is going to encounter battling to get into the weekly rankings. You'd have to wonder how much of his audience he is going to alienate

What an absolute liar, he's just after saying he doesn't agree with kids under 18 gifting 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Wow
If you cant recieve gifts when your under 18 then how do ollie ball and jacob get gifts im sure ive seen them get gifts before .either using a fake birthday or maybe they can with been verified ?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
new to this thread 👋

followed the mankeys for a while now, enjoyed their content until it all got money influenced. begging daily on tiktok lives for gifts, tiktok lives for gifts over ANYTHING.. get ready with me.. cooking.. talent shows.. literally anything. i still cant get over them adressing their dog dying and their poor wee kids breaking their hearts out in the back. why would you include your child?? not to mention all the videos tom posts and deletes. they all look absolutely ill, that new iphone is not better camera quality for my eyes. pale as a ghost. whats for tea tonight is overused and their merch is horrid.
Welcome to the thread!
You've just about summed up everyhing apart from most of his gifters are underage and he encourages them. If he stopped that he wouldnt get half the hate, plus he makes sexual inuendos with minors listening & with his own kids in the room. I personally cant stand seeing grown adults online in dirty clothes begging he makes my skin crawl

I'm a mum, I have 5 kids. But sort thst bleeping screaming baby out, or atleast come off live and let the boy rest! 'fighting his sleep' probably because all he can hear is his dad's chuppa chops waffling tit to scam more gifts. I dont care if Lucy I'd behind the camera sorting him out, they're both parents, both of them need to sort him out! He's such a fat, lazy, stinking beast
👏🏻👏🏻 Don’t have kids he said 😡 imagine people who can’t and you said that you absolute selfish individual …. Bragging how many diamonds he’s gained 😡

He’s blocking now nothing new there when somebody has an opinion you block …,Why don’t you block the underaged ones then ? ?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Did anyone else hear that baby screaming. I know baby’s cry but that didn’t sound like tierd cry. Poor thing probably got bellyache from
The crap they feeding him. U could c mankey Tom was gettin peeved an lucy aggy bcz ppl wasn’t commenting.

• Angry
  • Wow
new to this thread 👋

Welcome 😊
Yep I think a few of us have said they weren’t that bad ages ago.. before the gifts, the live battles etc I feel like he’s Gretchen out of mean girls
Tom! Stop trying to make fetch happen.. it’s not going to happen 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.