Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How’s he not got piles from sitting on his arse all day 🥴🥴 I’ve been on and off doing school runs, cooking, admin, bath time, bed time and he’s barely moved whenever I’ve been on 🤭

Reactions: 7
How’s he not got piles from sitting on his arse all day 🥴🥴 I’ve been on and off doing school runs, cooking, admin, bath time, bed time and he’s barely moved whenever I’ve been on 🤭
Because he’s got so much blubber on it 😳

Reactions: 3
Hey Tom don’t forget to mention you calling Don’t Hold Back a child groomer, not very nice now was it?

Reactions: 8
I'd be more worried about vulnerable people getting into debt because of beggars like him, he's got some cheek.

Please bookmark this page
8th Feb 2022 Tom Mankey said “Tattle will get shut down trust me”
Lets read this in a years time

He said some tattlers have been arrested today

Wasn’t me yet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
SpongeTomsquarehead has had called with big people and tattle will be gone soon🤦🏻‍♀️ Has nobody told him yet that bigger more famous people have been trying for a long time to remove it and it’s still here😂 and he’s mentioned that piece of scum Sasha Fontain or fountain as he called her. Scum supporting other scum😠

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok Tom you mention mental health what about the mental health of the children and vulnerable who you keep taking money from? The mental health of the people who feel like they have to gift?

They seem to forget that and the baseball bat weapon threatening 😂
And they seem to forget Tom and Andy calling people child groomers and a pervert

Tell me you don’t like being held accountable for taking money off children without telling me you don’t like being held accountable for taking money off children…

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can't cope with these 2 idiots, how can they not see what they do is so wrong, they are just being talked about because they have no morals, be decent human beings and the talk will stop.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.